Thread: NFL 2012 Season

Hybrid View

NFL 2012 Season

With the pre-season having just begun, I couldn't believe there wasn't a thread started for this year (the game play mostly in 2011).

But with baseball going crappy for most of us, sports fans need something to look forward to.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

San Diego Charger fan checking in here.

This needed to be a separate post from the thread starter.

But I'm a very casual football fan and though I started this thread above, I have yet to really delve deeply into the roster moves made by my team.

Should I get really interested (I've recorded but not yet watched our first pre-season game at this point), I'll be back participating in this thread.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Our fantasy league draft is this coming Monday, and there's something else important on Thursday; whatever.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

It should be an interesting season for Denver. They went 2-2 in preseason with a close (23-24) loss to Dallas, but preseason is never a true indicator of the season.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    But with baseball going crappy for most of us, sports fans need something to look forward to.
    Not for this guy, baseball is going great! I'm actually a Brewer fan first and a Packer fan second, in fact I'm going to the Brewer vs Philly's game on Thursday so I won't be able to watch the opener vs. the Saints. As I told somebody who I'm going to the game with "I'm going to the game I'd rather be at."

plus you had the pleasure of hearing Wayne Laravee call "the dagger" on your ride home afterward, anyway.

Steelers and Ravens reverse their week one results; Pittsburgh shuts out the Seahawks, while Baltimore gets upset by the Titans. Patriots look really good, and who'd have thunk that Cam Newton could be so statistically good? Colts, Chiefs; my condolences.

Great defensive 4th quarter, Steelers!

It's tough when you lose. It's tough when you lose to a division rival. It's tough when you lose to a division rival at home. It's tough when you lose to a division rival at home in the last half minute of the game. But Steelers/Ravens is always a good matchup, regardless of the outcome.