Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2012 Season

I just realized the year was off on this thread.

And, NBC's SNF just announced this year's Super Bowl halftime performer as... Madonna. Really? Really.

Steelers keep on going, but they need Baltimore to stumble if they want the division crown.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And, NBC's SNF just announced this year's Super Bowl halftime performer as... Madonna. Really? Really.
    I am not looking forward to watching that.

Rest and heal your legs and ankles, Ben and Maurkice.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

No mention of Tebow in this thread? Can there be an NFL without him?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I think it's 'cause we have level heads and don't go ga-ga over a mid-season tidbit. Plus, I don't recall many Bronco fans posting on SSG here.

That's a shame considering he's going to be the MVP......

I forgot, which font is the sarcastic font?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    That's a shame considering he's going to be the MVP......

I forgot, which font is the sarcastic font?
    Most Valuable Prayer?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Most Valuable Prayer?
    I wish my prayers were that good....

All I can say is somebody has to stop this soon. I can't deal with another three years of rebuilding. Sure, it's fun when he pulls these wins out, but the first 55 minutes of the game are unwatchable.

And also, sooner or later these breaks won't go the Bronco's way. Its easy to forget that all of those W's could just as easily be L's.

Cosmic football karmic balance: 0-13 Indy gets win #1 the same day 13-0 Green Bay loses its 1st. And apparently God is a Patriots fan more than a Bronco backer.