Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2012 Season

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Go Denver!
    They did. Go home to watch the other teams on TV, that is. And the first 15-win team to lose their first playoff game is... Green Bay? Who's left?
    Baltimore beats New England.
    San Fran beats NY Giants.
    Ravens get their 2nd Lombardy trophy, and drops SF from the ranks of the undefeated SB teams.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I'll take the Giants to avenge their only Super Bowl loss by beating the Ravens.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I'll take the Giants to avenge their only Super Bowl loss by beating the Ravens.
    That is imho the least appealing matchup. Sf vs ne would be my 'prefered' matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That is imho the least appealing matchup. Sf vs ne would be my 'prefered' matchup.

Yeah it is the least appealing, but I think its the most likely.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Gonna be New England vs San Francisco in the Superbowl.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Gonna be New England vs San Francisco in the Superbowl.
    That would be the worst matchup for me personally. Do not like the Patriots; can't do it. Can't let 'em win. Since the late '80s, I have despised the Football Franchise from SF (only recently able to speak their team nickname again), although their recent doldrum period has softened that hatred.

I am SO psyched for today's game! (let's see how long this thread goes un-replied; maybe it'll be until a week from now even ). Go, that team!

The big game is NEXT weekend.

Go NY...or NE...either way, whatever.
    May the force be with you.