Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2012 Season

I think that was the best SB halftime show ever. Favorite commercial? The apocolypse Chevy truck one (Twinkee's, burning Bob's Big Boy, slamming Fords, etc.). Oh, and the game ended, too, with a team winning their 4th Lombardi trophy.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I did not watch the superbowl. I watched young indiana jones in world war 1 and I practiced my guitar
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I wish San Fran would of been there instead of NY. I did win a free large one-topping pizza and 2-liter of Pepsi Max from Papa John's for the coin toss though. So I can't complain too much.

My favorite commercials were the M&M strip party and the Vampires car ad.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I only started 'caring' with 57 seconds left in the game....most of the commercials I thought stunk.

Yeah, most of the commercials were kind of lackluster this year.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I enjoyed the cheetah one. And the fact the Giants won.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Yaaay! The NY Giants are the Super Bowl champions!!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

No real big surprises in the first 20-some picks in the draft so far. Am surprised by the number of trades, though.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Broncos trade out of first round, but at least Tebows' a Jet so it evens out.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

We have not had an SSG Fantasy Football league for several seasons now but would there be any interest for the coming season?

I could even set the league up if need be.