Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2012 Season

Maybe Combine it with the 2013 discussion thread?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I know Cappy has a league set up, I'll direct him to this thread.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Theyre going to call this the 2013 season since the superbowl is played next january or february. The thread should be called 2013.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Actually, this year is the 2012 season.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Yes, the Super Bowls are often listed by their actual year played, but the season is the regular games one. Thus, the '68 Jets won the '69 SB III.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

On Yahoo for fantasy

id: 193511
    pw: tebow
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Well, at this rate, every single road team will win this year. :ifthesetrendscontinue:

And again, unless he wants to almost die, Steeler Ryan Clark can't play in Denver. I wish the NFL would allow him to be the 54th man on the roster, be able to suit up and play one down, then come out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I wish the NFL would allow him to be the 54th man on the roster, be able to suit up and play one down, then come out of the game.
    What good would that do?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Theyre going to call this the 2013 season since the superbowl is played next january or february.
    That would be Febuary.
    The thread should be called 2013.
    Actually it should be called 2012-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    What good would that do?
    Simply allow him to not lose a game played in his career because of a disease that kills at high elevations. He wants to help his team by playing, but the coaches wisely hold him out to save his life. Let him be able to do so, in spirit, that's all.