Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2012 Season

Thanks to a epic Texans collapse, the Broncos get home field throughout the playoffs.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Odd, that there were only 2 teams to finish at 8-8: Dallas and Pittsburgh. Steelers need health in '13. Their team is sound, if the players can be on the field.

Here's to a Texans/Falcons SB, which ratings geeks would loathe.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I just gotta say I'm happy with Denver this year. Manning is working out well, much better than Tebow.
    May the force be with you.

Giants sucked the 2nd half of the season...no surprise there as they usually end up squeaking in....I'm rooting for Denver and Manning.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

I watched the double-overtime game with Baltimore and Denver (rooting for Denver).

Though I was disappointed with the ending, what a GREAT game to watch!

The Ravens and Broncos reminded me of how much FUN a football game could be.

38-35 in 2 OT.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

My team is still in it. Go 49ers!
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Denver was responsible for the single worst playoff play ever. You can't let them tie a game with 31 seconds left.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    Denver was responsible for the single worst playoff play ever. You can't let them tie a game with 31 seconds left.
    No, that would be an 80-yard OT catch-and-run play that the Steelers gave away to Tebow's Broncos. I think I'm hoping for a coaching Brothers Bowl Baltimore/49ers SB, with the AFC winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    No, that would be an 80-yard OT catch-and-run play that the Steelers gave away to Tebow's Broncos. I think I'm hoping for a coaching Brothers Bowl Baltimore/49ers SB, with the AFC winning.
    But at least that was a play action pass against a running team on the first play of overtime.
    The number one rule in preserving a lead is to not let the WR's get behind you ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    But at least that was a play action pass against a running team on the first play of overtime.
    The number one rule in preserving a lead is to not let the WR's get behind you ever.
    Okay; I'll give you that one. Although, in 2011, the #1 rule was not to have Tebow as the opposing QB when preserving a lead.

I guess I have to root for the Ravens now. Go, the AFC North division...

Teams that B-CJ wants to see in the SuperBowl, by weird math:
    - Baltimore Ravens: 37%
    - Atlanta Falcons: 1 of 4
    - San Francisco 49ers: 3 for 9
    - New England Patriots: negative 0