Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I wonder how much of the world is affected by the Zombie Appocalypse?
    Maybe they could make a couple of spin off shows that follow the zombie apocalypse from different locations around the world? Of course, it would be a blatant milking of the concept, but I would still watch the shows if they were well done.

Kind of like all the different CSI and Law & Order shows.

I'd be surprised if this idea hadn't already been brought up at AMC at some point.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

There's A lot of potential depending upon the cause of the zombie apocalypse.

If A geo political thing to do to a experiment or attack on the United States, then other countries may not be affected and may not accept Rick and survivors
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

there would probably be places in the world so isolated that the zombie apocalypse was not caught there.

If this occurred by an alien invasion then it might or might not be world wide spread.

If not other countries would give trouble to Americans like Rick. Especially where people did not fly or travel to because there is not common travel there. Those people would not be exposed to the disease.

If there is a religious reasons behind this like God's punishment it ought to be world wide spread. Or Satan's doing something like that.

Then there truly be no escape.

Unless Rick got a spaceship and became lost in space. Then he could discovered that the Geonosian Queen was behind all this
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Superheroes like the Hulk and Spiderman were created by genetic manipulation. They were made to soldiers could fight on healing themselves. Perhaps that experiment went wrong and revive the dead instead of making it so that they would be soldiers?

there would probably be places in the world so isolated that the zombie apocalypse was not caught there
    There's probably parts of darkest Africa and remote islands in the Pacific that aren't overran with zombies. At least I'd like to think so.

If not other countries would give trouble to Americans like Rick. Especially where people did not fly or travel to because there is not common travel there. Those people would not be exposed to the disease.
    I would imagine that if other industrialized nations were not affected at all by the zombie plague, then they'd start firebombing large sections of the United States just to wipe out as many zombies as they could.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I've been wondering what happened to Morgan although it's sad to see what his fate ended up being. I'm actually a bit surprised that he didn't go with Rick, but maybe just having Rick see someone who is crazier than he is will help him step up and be a leader to his group again.

It was definitely good to see Michonne earning Carl and Rick's trust. I never really understood why Rick was so hostile to the idea of allowing her to stay.

Did anyone actually feel bad for that hitchhiker?

The conversation between Herschel and Milton about Herschel's leg was priceless.

I liked how everybody seemed to be getting along except for Rick and the Governor. Makes me think that if someone just assassinated the Governor they could all move in to Woodbury and live happily ever after. But of course that's not going to happen.

they discussed the hitchhiker on talking dead.

He could be part of a group like Randalls. They have limited resources at the prison.