Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast
    We have not seen zombies in the snow. Cartoons characters have iPod the size that it would be safer for them
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    We have not seen zombies in the snow.
    True, but when season 3 picks up we are told that winter has come and went (off screen) since the end of season 2. Yet the zombies show no ill effects of extreme cold come the beginning of season 3.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Those could be new zombies though. As far as we know anyone conceived and birth before the zombie apocalypse is going to turn.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Those could be new zombies though.
    Some maybe, but certainly not all of them. Michonne's two pet Walkers are proof of that.
    As far as we know anyone conceived and birth before the zombie apocalypse is going to turn.
    As far as we know anyone conceived and birth after the zombie apocalypse is going to turn.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

There was that zombie who had been dead so long that he had practically grown into a tree, last season. So I think the zombie in this series will go on for a very long time until they are put down.

However, I think there are certain laws of reality that have to be swept aside if we are to accept the premise of a zombie apocalypse. For one, brain rot would be only part of their problems, because their eyes would shrivel up within hours after the walkers stop blinking, their ear canals and nasal passages would clog with dirt and debris, and their teeth would fall out because of their decaying gums. This would render them unable to see, hear, smell or bite. So we just have to accept that the zombies in this show operate by the rules that the writers decide on, not the rules of nature. In reality, a zombie apocalypse would take care of itself long before anybody had time to panic.

BigBarada, why did you have to tell me that AFTER I had made all these great plans to cut people's arms and teeth out and purchased the chains I was going to drag them around with me on?

It's true that we don't know how long they take to rot and fall apart - like the one grown into a tree. I think the timeline on the show has not let a whole year or at least not 2 pass. Yeah, 2 I think. In spite of the TV SHOW going on into its 5th year now (I think).

Lord Malakite, you are right that those conceived and born AFTER the apocalypse could turn, but we don't know that yet. I'd like to explore that there's something special about the new humans besides different kinds of walkers myself.

Also BigB: we never saw Michonne's Walkers trip and fall over. They can't talk or presumably they'd tell her "I've fallen and I cannot get up." So did she have to walk around and straighten them up from time to time?

If the Zombie Appocalypse happened in the Back to the Future timeline, would there be those floating leash handles that walked dogs for use in walking walkers?

But also, if the brain is only driven to bite and devour when it reanimates the body, walkers that fall down should crawl even if there was NOTHING wrong with their legs yet. They WOULD NOT KNOW how to stand up!

Yes. If this show was more realistic, they'd rename it The Crawling Dead.

I think we should both stop with the myth busting thing now. We're ruining it for everyone else. LOL

Go, Carol, Warrior Princess! Kicking butt, blowing things up and taking no names!!!

Kinda expected the writers and producers to stretch the Terminus storyline out just a little longer.

I watched Talking Dead afterward, (Special Guest Conan O'Brien) plus the writer and director, and they discussed how the show had previously settled at the prison and before that, Herschel's Farm, and they wanted to be surprising and action-packed for the fans and keep the group on the run more this season instead of doing a longer stay at Terminus.

I think that's very cool. Another long stay in a great environment like the prison could be done one or more seasons down the road, but the change of pace is fun.

Yes, Carol!!! She has become the unexpected awesome character.

Michonne could almost be the best survivor, because her sword doesn't need to re-load.

Darryl knows how to forage for food and can out-maneuver even a mortuary full of walkers though (and he can craft bow and arrows if his commercial-processed crossbow runs out of arrows he can recover for it).

Rick - a gun man, is much more useless, but it is HIS story more-or-less, and he is proving he can survive as he gets to be more and more like Shane was (the writer discussed this).

But Carol is her own breed of being as smart or smarter than most of the rest of them.

If that rubs off on Tyrese, he'll make it too. He needs more than just brawn though. But he has a great heart.

Now Maggie and Glenn were great characters in past seasons (Glenn's been there since the second episode ever - maybe he heard his voice in episode 1?) But I could be wrong, but their time on the show may be finally coming to a close since it would appear they are featured less so fans don't throw a fit if they "bite it."

Seriously, I wouldn't mind if they lived as the hottie couple, but then we should get back to them having more interesting storylines, but I truly feared for Glenn, that his throat was about to get slit in the trough.

I'll take a leg, please!

I've been informed that the present storyline introduced Sunday nite is in the comics. Don't know much more than that but it will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Got some insight as to what Carol did once Rich exiled her. Glad to see she and Tyrese buried the girls.

The last two episodes will deal with a rescue???