Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Survivor: San Juan del Sur

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/27/su...ists-revealed/

I've read where the producers have gotten a little flack about John Rocker being on Survivor. Doesn't bother me either way. As I see it, he's no different than some of other former athletes who've appeared.

The Sri Lankan twins from Amazing Race -- the twinnies -- are competing. I was never a fan of theirs on AR, but it will be interesting to watch them in a different environment. We can expect a lot of mouthing!

Good start so far. Interesting mix of contestants and backgrounds. Jeremy and the former model dude were the alpha males, but someone had to take charge of building the shelter.

Longtime Survivor fans correct me if I'm wrong but Dale using his glasses to start a fire was only the second or third time in Survivor history that's been done. Smart move.

Don't have to worry about at least one of the twinnies. Yay!!!!!

First off, I have no opinion of John Rocker, good or bad. He is/was a lightning rod with some of the comments he's made. It was only a matter of time before the other Survivors would be talking about his past.

John was right about last week's eviction: Val was talking big and had no way to back it up. That turned Jeremy against him, and Jeremy's anger boiled over to the rest of his tribe. At the immunity challenge, Natalie was just egging Rocker on with her comments. Rocker should've just turned and walked away, but didn't. He could've taken the high road but didn't.

Voting Rocker out was a bad move. So he is/was/might be negative, but he was a strong guy. At least keep him around to the merge, but no. His tribe is doomed to continue to lose.

Drew has too full of himself, thinking he was in charge yet napping and eating all the time. He only has one person to blame for his expulsion: himself.

No wonder Hunahpu has been winning. They've been eating goooood. I can't blame the others tribe mates, after the swap, being shocked at the lack of rice. It will be interesting to see what kind of deal Probst works out with Hunahpu next week, and the consequences.

As for the losers, breaking up one of the couples was obviously the right move but which couple? Dale will be out for revenge. Baylor's one lucky girl. She's one life # 4 out of 9 right now.

Loved how the attention was diverted from Keith. He didn't have anything to worry about at tribal but you can bet he was sweatin' bullets.

Honahpu must be the biggest bunch of I don't know whats. They win challenges but run out of food. Probst takes all of their luxuries away for a bag of rice. A high cost to pay.

I've noticed in the last half dozen or so seasons that fewer and fewer tribes are fishing or scrounging for food in the jungle, other than coconuts.

Don't care for Jon. He's full of himself but as long as he and his girlfriend are together, they're a voting block.

I have a real problem with the contestants going through other people's property. That bag of stuff is his or her one piece of privacy on the island. Was Julie hoarding? Maybe but it's up for debate. She was going to give some of the trail mix to her favorites. But it doesn't matter if she had the hidden immunity idol or food.

There aren't too many likeable contestants left. Really don't like Jon and Jacqueline, or Reed and Josh. Can't wait to see them fall.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    I have a real problem with the contestants going through other people's property. That bag of stuff is his or her one piece of privacy on the island. Was Julie hoarding? Maybe but it's up for debate. She was going to give some of the trail mix to her favorites. But it doesn't matter if she had the hidden immunity idol or food.

There aren't too many likeable contestants left. Really don't like Jon and Jacqueline, or Reed and Josh. Can't wait to see them fall.
    I agree, that was pretty crappy of them to go through her stuff. Not really loving this seasons cast, I do like Jeremy and Keith though.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Jaclyn made a good point: when Jon's not around, Alec, Wes and Keith are like frat boys and don't have a high regard for women. Granted, some of the women (Baylor in particular) may not do their share of work around camp but Alec bossing them around doesn't help. And then it was side B when Jon was back.

I also hope Jon and Jaclyn realize they have a huge target on their backs, saying week after week that they're the swing vote. If the others were smart (and I truly think they're not) they'd go after them next. Jon is just too smug and cocky.

Feel indifferent about Josh being voted off. Could take him or leave him.

Again, an invasion of privacy! That bothered me more than Jeremy's blindside. I was kinda surprised old Keith didn't call the others out on this. I hope this gets addressed during the reunion show.

What was Natalie thinking? This was the best chance to get rid of Jon, and they blew it! Arrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wes didn't see that bus coming, did he?