Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

The Walking Dead

Season 2 is coming up on us fast.

We need a thread for this great show!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I agree. This show was much better than I had expected and I am looking forward to the new season!
    May the force be with you.

Yes.

I am NOT a fan of horror.

I am NOT specifically a fan of zombies, and normally vampires and werewolves would interest me more.

However: Walking Dead rocks and has me completely hooked. I will probably not go looking for any other Zombie genre material, but Rick's adventures in the post-zombie appocalypse world can definitely count me as a fan.

The CDC finale episode has me totally hopeful that this show will eventually have a great and plausible sci-fi cause-cure-conclusion to the zombie disease and the characters will learn all the details about it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm concerned about the upcoming season because the first one WAS so good. Frank Darabont has parted ways with the show for a number of reasons (mostly 'cos the network wanted to take the show into another direction). So... I'm giving it 3 episodes to prove to me that there's no slip in quality 'cos this, to me, was almost as good as Battlestar Galactica. I have heard that there will be fewer zombies seen and there will just be more that are merely heard or suggested.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm hoping that I get to see season 2. This was the first show that I would set aside time to watch in a long time.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

JP - the Zombies being shown are part of the excitement to each story.

I don't think they should reduce their numbers.

However, if the characters are written smart, they will move to more isolated areas so their loved ones are safer. However, Rick and the other fighters can make incursions into Zombie-land for the stories' needs.

Additionally, the fewer zombies they do show, could be really grotesque with their face falling open (jaw coming unhinged, etc.).

The show could take a story arc into a CSI style medical research / discovery storyline. That would be very logical.

The show must also end when they use up all the good storylines that are available to them in zombieland.

I'm anxiously waiting the return.

Definitely one of the best shows in a long time. can't wait till season two.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Norman Reedus was at Wizard World Chicago a couple weeks ago and he said they're in the middle of shooting season 2 and that it is fantastic, so far...hopefully the final product turns out well!

AMC has trailers on it's site for the coming season...
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy