Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Severe brain disease - probably - but they are also decaying dead bodies with no functioning circulation.

And some of them don't even have complete bodies (like bicycle girl).

As they rapidly consume flesh, nothing is digested either. I guess a well-fed zombie just gets bigger and bigger? (except bicycle girl - and man would watching her feed ever be gross!)

On Talking Dead, the guests discussed whether we'll ever see a snapping, severed head. They said it's possible.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I can't believe no ones talking about this after the major changes to the cast that happened this past 2week's weeks! It was way awesome.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I like a show that's not afraid of killing characters off.

I've been told by a bigger fan that the actor playing Dale wanted out. Shane has a starring role in the new La Noir on TNT. I figured he'd disappear but not this soon.

It's making an opening for some new characters.

Also like the progression from summer to fall on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post

Also like the progression from summer to fall on the show.
    What do you mean? When it airs or the seasons in the fiction of the show?

Meanwhile, Shane was a great character! The conflict he provided will be missed.

Shane outlived his comic book character, so I wasn't surprised to see him go.

It looks like they picked up a couple extra episodes for next season, 16! I was originally told 18 but hey, 16 is better than 13.
    May the force be with you.

Seasons on the show. The trees are starting to turn, and the folks are wearing coats. Makes me wonder if season 3 will be set during the winter months, which would add some more challenges.

As to the actor who plays Dale wanting out, why would he?

Another role?

Or did he actually not like being on the show.

I did not like his obstructionist character, but the audience wasn't supposed to - save for those that might have felt like he did.

Dale was just a little less naive than Herschel before the zombie barn appocalypse changed him. (Now I like Herschel a lot better).

By the way, I'm glad Randall's dead. I never trusted him. YES, I did feel sorry for him. But he was too big of risk to the women and the resources on that farm, should he bring back others from his survivor group.

Another interesting point - I think that Merryl - the (now) one-handed, angry brother of Darryl could have been the leader of the other group. That would have been interesting to see Darryl go against his own brother and side with Rick (mostly because of Darryl's new not-quite-love interest (Sophia's mom).

That would have been an interesting way to go.

Now they still could -but someone would have to talk about Randal because as far as survivors (that escaped the town with Herschel's bar) know - Randal died on that fence. Unless of course they come across his body. But the group is going to have to vacate the farm now for sure - with all those zombies coming. Wonder if that was "the herd" that we saw on the highway out of Atlanta? It didn't look like THAT many - but it was enough.

I wonder if they''ll ever find out what walkers actually are - and what causes them to occur?

Even after the group knows - there's still plenty of story to tell.

I know comic books can go on forever before that reveal. But TV is different. They have to move the show along faster and thus far they are doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    As to the actor who plays Dale wanting out, why would he?

Another role?

Or did he actually not like being on the show.
    From what I've read, Jeffrey DeMunn is good friend's with Darabont, had made a couple of movies with him (Shawshank, the Mist), and since Darabont wasn't with the show anymore, DeMunn wanted to be written out.

I think there's some ill-feelings between the cast and producers about the Darabont fallout. The cast wasn't allowed to speak about it at last year's ComicCon, and when the subject did come up, they offer specific answers.

I was at Comic Con but I think something else was a schedule conflict.

What a finale!

Fun fact, Dale's RV is the same make and model as the RV from Spaceballs!

I can't wait 'til next season! Michonne has arrived! That was so bad arse!

The beginning of the Ricktatorship!!!
    May the force be with you.