Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Talking Dead had a great discussion about how Rick is pushing everyone else who is strong, away from him.

Darrel will be back. He's a regular cast member like Andrea. They'll have their side stories going on in each episode in the meantime.

Merle is a regular cast member too. I think he'll be killed off, but don't count on it happening to soon.

The consensus was that Glenn should kill him, or Darrel will have to shoot his own brother.

As to the Governor? Talking Dead's conference over that matter suggested Maggie should kill the Governor.

Would be interesting. Andrea is also a good candidate for that.

But many think Andrea will temporarily become the new Governor of Woodbury.

Though the same writer does both the comic and the show (the creator of Walking Dead - on Talking Dead next week btw) he has stated on Talking Dead that the show does not follow his own comic books. There are similarities and in general patterns it will go that way, but he wanted to be free to do something new with his storyline and characters and though there's a huge overlap of viewers and readers, the show also has a non-reader audience that has made their own favorite character preferences known. Plus, he wants to do new things to surprise his reading audience.

That keeps the show unpredicatable and he hoped enjoyable for comic book readers, so they don't know what will happen next.

I think Herschel is going to learn the martial arts from Michonne and put a giant sword in his stump leg and do flying leap kicks over walkers and kill them with his Kung-Fu Herschel roundhouses!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Depending on how many eps are in this part-two season, I could see Rick falling deeper into despair/depression/mental instability, but some event will make him realize he's needed. I'm not expecting more than 6 eps. So one down, at least 5 left.

But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Something to drool over. The upcoming Season 3 Limited Edition Blu-Ray set.

Attachment 27157
    That's pretty amazing. Too bad it's for the Blu-Rays. I bought the Blu-Ray version of season 2 and I was really disappointed that the show doesn't seem like it's actually been filmed in hi-def. The image was VERY grainy and there was no discernible difference between the season 2 Blu-Ray picture quality and the picture quality on my season 1 DVD.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Awesome way to end the show tonight. Hopefully Rick has snapped out of his crazy.

Also, I was wondering what was going to happen if Carol and Axel got romantically involved and then Darryl returned; but I guess that's not going to be an issue anymore.

I see lots and lots of friction at the prison with Merle and Darryl back and Michonne seemingly going nowhere, but I'm thinking everyone will mesh into a pretty effective fighting unit when they need to.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Also, I was wondering what was going to happen if Carol and Axel got romantically involved and then Darryl returned; but I guess that's not going to be an issue anymore.

I see lots and lots of friction at the prison with Merle and Darryl back and Michonne seemingly going nowhere, but I'm thinking everyone will mesh into a pretty effective fighting unit when they need to.
    I was wondering that, too. Poor Axel. Never had a chance with Carol.

I kept thinking, was it a good idea for Rick to be wandering the woods with an automatic rifle in his current state? The answer is, yes.

Read where the last ep airs on March 31, so 5 - 6 more eps.

It is war now. Rick needs to kill the governor and take over Woodbury
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    It is war now. Rick needs to kill the governor and take over Woodbury
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure 90% of Woodbury's population wouldn't have a problem with the Governor getting assassinated if they knew what he was really up to. However, I'm betting the situation with the Governor isn't going to be resolved anytime soon.

I wonder if Andrea would have stayed at the prison if Shane was still alive?

I think the Gov's core group, like Martinez, would put up a stiff fight if something happened to the Gov, but not the general population.

Have we reached the turning point for Rick? Maybe?

Martinez and his "protector ilk" will have to join Rick or die.

Dealing with him will be like dealing with Shane all over again, except Martinez won't be messing around with Laurie.

I thought about the group just taking a boat and seeds to harvest crops and living on some island, but hurricanes, etc...

If they kill Walkers and survive. It's probably best to stay where they are.

I wonder how much of the world is affected by the Zombie Appocalypse?