Cowboys and Aliens

Well, what have people here thought?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I liked it. It was good.

There's my specific review.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I really enjoyed this movie as well.

Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford turned in great performances.

Ford as Dollarhyde was classic.

I love westerns and the sci-fi twist on this one makes the movie really exciting!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Cowboys and Aliens is pretty good movie to watch. Acting of Daniel Craig is nice.

Entertaining flick. Will be interesting to see if this goes any further. I've always been a huge western fan. It was good to see a merging of sci fi. Some of the parts of this movie were very predictable, but I suppose that's because it followed the standard western formula.

I didn't care for ford in this. One, I think he is overrated. It doesn't take an actor to growl like he does I. Every flipping movie he stars in. Regarding Henry was his best role and a huge departure from his typical "hero role". He's like Tom cruise in that he mostly plays the same arch type over and over. But I digress. Onto point two. Dollarhyde's evolution from arse kicking kill first ask questions later to the buddy buddy with the stranger didn't work. There should have been a scene or two where the stranger and dollarhyde had a genuine face off and let the tension between the pay off. Instead in one moment the tension is thick and literally within 10 minutes the two are pals.

Olivia wylde's character was too predictable.

My favorite scene was when the alien had Craig pinned (for the second time) and he flashed his plasma scalpel next to the scar that it received during the flashback. You could definitely see the rage in the alien's face and how he was looking forward to inflicting indescribable pain on Craig.

I also liked the Indian that took the bullet for dollarhyde. That was a tender, heartfelt exchange. Very well thought out.