Clone Wars needs an animated Gamorrean figure (and another Weequay and Sy Snootles)

The thread title says it all.

Who else wants animated Gamorreans?

Hondo's first henchman (the guy with the "Soviet or Chinese flag bandana)" Weequay?

How about Sy Snootles? Maybe packed in a figure-vehicle assortment with Ziro the Hutt?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'd buy all of those figures. Which episode did they appear in?

The Gamorreans and Sy Snootles were in "Hunt for Ziro" in Season Three. Turk Falso was in "Dooku Captured" and "The Gungan General" in Season One.

Tycho, they're not likely to do these kinds of characters in the Clone Wars line, despite your wishes. The Gamorrean stands the best chance, I'd say, but still not much of one unless they start appearing a lot more. They'd be cool, though.

It was very difficult to find an image of the CW Gamorrean, I found one with it in the background and I don't really like the design, very big, very cartoony. The overly-cartoony design is a turnoff for me, just as it was with the CW Jawas, a set I didn't buy - and I wasn't alone there, it has struggled at market ever since.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.