What obscure AOTC figures do you want?

TPM and ROTS are very well covered in terms of what figures coud be offered from these films.

There are still some figures from AOTC (not including all the Padmes) that I'd like to see. They are:

Nyrat Agira (Club Outlander)
    Kaminoan Civilian
    5 year old Clone kid 2-pack (looks to be 10 years old and already made and included with Lama Su once before)
    Rickshaw Droid
    6 armed waiter droid from the refugee freighter
    Queen Jamilla
    Cliegg Lars
    Jocasta Nu
    Hermione Bagwa (Dexter's Diner)
    Rogwa Woodrata (Separatist - most think is Tonbuck Toora)
    Senator Tikkes (Separatist Quarren)
    Outlander Bartender
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'll repost my list from your other most wanted poll thread - most of these (apart from Cliegg) are pretty obscure.

Cliegg Lars
    Dar Wac
    Gondrin Upal
    Honka
    Onaconda Farr
    Rogwa Wodrata
    Seboca
    Tas Kee
    Tikkes / Tundra Dowmeia
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Rogwa Wodrata
    Tikkes
    Denaria Kee
    Cat Miin
    Rune Haako/Gilramos Libkath
    Geonosian (Wingless, seen in the Arena stands.)
    Geonosian (Picador)
    Neimoidian Ground Crewman (Both versions)

Aside from a few random Coruscant background aliens, there's really nothing I want from AOTC.

However, I'd buy a figure of this Klatooinian:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eu_bg.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	25330
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

If we're counting Cliegg as "obscure," then I want Cliegg, Beru, Owen, Jamilla, Jocasta Nu, Hermione Bagwa, and the waiter droid. I'd probably get any aliens who looked decent, and wouldn't mind some Outlander patrons, but no one in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If we're counting Cliegg as "obscure," then I want Cliegg, Beru, Owen, Jamilla, Jocasta Nu, Hermione Bagwa, and the waiter droid. I'd probably get any aliens who looked decent, and wouldn't mind some Outlander patrons, but no one in particular.
    i'd go for:

Hermione Bagwa
    Sarissa Jeng (Screaming female jedi)
    Senator Toonbuck Toora
    Handmaiden Motee
    Rolo Droid (Rickshaw Droid with cart)
    Forklift Droid (The one that C-3PO falls on in the Droid Factory)
    Cliegg Lars
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm most interested in:
    1. Clieg Lars
    2. Dorme
    3. Queen Jamilla
    4. Sio Bibble

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    What was wrong with the Owen and Beru from 2009?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    What was wrong with the Owen and Beru from 2009?
    My bad. I was actually confusing them with ANH Owen and Beru, both due for resculpting (though the 1999 Beru I can live with).

I hate the ANH Owen. That and Dr. Evazan were the two most disapointing sculpts for me in the history of the line. I'm glad we're getting a new Evazan. I have hopes for Owen, but they are low. I think Beru is fine.

The only other figure I want from AOTC is Cliegg.