Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Do you want more figures of Bail Organa?

How about Bail Organa in his speeder pilot outfit?

And Bail Organa with that overcloak with the silver "x-cross" that he wore in the ROTS senate?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Ditto above.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

I might be a little interested in the "x-cross" version. They could make a Senate Padme & Palpatine and put them all together into some kind of a battle pack.

I guess I should expand on my answer a little. Bail, while important to the story, is still a very minor character. I didn't even realize he'd had a significant costume change untill you pointed it out. The figures I already have are more than sufficient to satiate my collecting bug. If he was made, I don"t think he'd be a huge seller with anyone but hardcore collectors. Therefore, he should be shortpacked or maybe just come out in the initial wave and not revisions. For a less highly produced figure, I'd rather Hasbro use the slots to make some other obscure character we've not yet seen in plastic or to give a much needed update to an older figure that may not sell as well like TPM Padme.

I could use a new Bail. Either a resculpt of the other ROTS outfit we already have that allows for more movement or a new sculpt of the senate cross ensemble. I would just like a Bail in attire that belongs in the senate that can sit in the hover pod.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Only if they ever have a reason to make "old man Bail" from ANH.

No and no. The fact that we have more than 1 is a failure of the brand. The fact that the last Bail figure was in a wave whose failure torpedoed an entire year's worth of distribution is a sign that there aren't enough good MARKETABLE ideas left to mine in the prequels.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ...there aren't enough good MARKETABLE ideas left to mine in the prequels.
    I disagree. There are still some marketable ideas left in the prequels. Hasbro just has an unbelievable way of missing them.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I disagree. There are still some marketable ideas left in the prequels. Hasbro just has an unbelievable way of missing them.
    I will start a new thread asking that question, as I can't think of too many.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.