C-3P0, R2-D2, and 2 Sand Troopers

9491 Geonosian Cannon
    1 Geonosian warrior, 1 Geonosian zombie and Commander Gree

9492 TIE Fighter
    1 Deathstar Trooper, 1 TIE Pilot, 1 Imperial Officer, and R5-J2

9493 X-Wing
    Luke, R2-D2, Jek Porkins, and R5-D8

9494 Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Interceptor
    Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi, R2-D2, Nute Gunray, Mustafar Droid and Security Battle Droid

9495 Y-Wing Gold Leader
    Dutch Vander, R5-F7, and Ceremonial Princess Leia

New "Build a Galaxy" sets (include small planet model, mini vehicle, and minifig)

9674 Naboo Starfighter
    1 Naboo Pilot
    9675 Sebulba’s Podracer
    Sebulba
    9676 TIE Interceptor
    1 TIE Pilot

3866 Battle of Hoth LEGO Game

Just saw the new lego sets at TRU. 4 of them are over 100 dollars. Nice looking sets though...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Saw Jabbas palace at TRU and saw the Rancor set at Celebration VI. It looks like they do fit on top of each other. Still, I don't think I'm really interested in these sets. I have gotten the Sith starfighter and may put it together tonight. Got it off of ebay pretty cheap ($70 with shipping.) To me, it definitely isn't worth what TRU is asking for it. I'm surprised teh mini sets that come with the planets are doing as bad as they are. The first wave is really pegwarming everywhere around here. If they could get the price down to $7.50 I think it would help (the same goes for Hasbro's action figures.)

That Sith Fighter looks real nice. But 100+ dollars is a steep price for a video game ship. Good find on the 70 with shipping.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

My gf's sister just got me the R2-D2 UCS version....amazing!! Just finished putting it together, over 2100 pieces.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I did a double-take at the Skiff (is that one a 2012 set? of have I just missed it?) in a store today. Looks good, but the "save $10 on over $50 in Lego" was too steep for it.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I took advantage of a 20% off sale (plus a $5 gift card I still hadn't used) at Target and got the Skiff. Have yet to open it.

I did, and look what it did to my sink! But the figures look cool, and the plank feature is neat, too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lego Sarlaac1.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	26686  

Fill it with Sand!