Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    #5 and #11 for me.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

#9 and #11
    Thanks

Also, I like your idea of dropping questions that have not received significant support for several rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I think 11 really needs to be asked so I'll go with it for now and save my other vote for later.
    I'd like to use my second vote for #8

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    Also, I like your idea of dropping questions that have not received significant support for several rounds.
    I agree, I was getting to the point where I was only reading the last few questions as I knew that the first 10 or so questions were ones that I had passed on several times before.

8 and 11 for me.

Cool beans.

The current round of answers just came in and are posted.

We're a week away from sending in our questions, so more votes would only be good.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's only a couple days from when I send the next questions in, so any votes will likely sway the tides on these results.

Questions from other sites are now posted. Nothing really spurring my imagination in any of them yet (except "I'm still incredibly confused by your answer about the WM-exclusive wave packaging, WTF?"), so I'll just vote now instead of trying to come up with something new.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My votes:

7 wave planning

8 wilting

It's still so much harder choosing just 2 now.

I did come up with a new question, but it can wait until next round:

We all understand that the lead time for action figures is about 12-18 months. So, now that we are going into the final months of 2011, we can hazard a guess that you will be starting to make your plans for the 2013 Star Wars line right about now. We were originally told that TVC would run for at least 2 years, with the emphasis being on "at least." So, has TVC performed well enough that we can expect to see it return in 2013? Or will 2012 mark the end of the line for the Vintage Collection?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I did come up with a new question, but it can wait until next round:

We all understand that the lead time for action figures is about 12-18 months. So, now that we are going into the final months of 2011, we can hazard a guess that you will be starting to make your plans for the 2013 Star Wars line right about now. We were originally told that TVC would run for at least 2 years, with the emphasis being on "at least." So, has TVC performed well enough that we can expect to see it return in 2013? Or will 2012 mark the end of the line for the Vintage Collection?
    It's an interesting question, but one I don't think they'd answer til at least Toy Fair in February. Also, keep in mind that while they design the FIGURES 18 months ahead, the packaging turnaround can be a lot quicker, so product planned for TVC 2013 could end up in a new line just as easily.

Hey JT,
    It is being reported around that Saga Legends will be ending in 2011 and will be replaced with a new line called "Movie Heroes". I guess Star Wars Action News got this info in the latest Q&A. This makes me wonder if we need should remove question 11. Seems like it may be a bit of a waste to ask about a line that will be ending so soon.