Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wave 7

Wave 7

For your viewing pleasure, heres wave 7. I think this looks like a pretty decent wave. The figures are great and the cardbacks look excellent. I plan on getting multiples of each, provided I can find them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tvcwave7carded.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	71.2 KB 
ID:	24609  

I just hope these actually hit retailers. With Bom, Barriss, and Logray, this is one of my most-anticipated waves.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It's kind of weird to have so many secondary characters and only one main character in the wave after it being the other way around for the most part in Vintage so far. Still, they all look pretty great. I doubt I'll keep any carded from this wave, though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Finally...a wave I'm actually excited to go hunting for.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

The OT figures are all great. I hope I can find them. I love the Fleet Trooper on card.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

The Rebel Fleet Trooper showed up on eBay today, and he definitely appears to be based on Pello Scrambas, the gray-haired trooper that many people have been asking for. Nice!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Does that cap really come with it? It looks so out of place. It looks like Ernest in a Rebel Trooper uniform.

It would have been nice if they would have just given the figure the Pello Scrambas name, since thats obviously what it is. I suppose they can sell more if its a basic rebel trooper rather than a specific one.

The cap appears to be in the bubble with him in the first pic above. That's awesome. I wasn't caring much about that figure, until I saw it was definitely Pellos... and the cap is bloody sweet!

(I know that probably sounds insane, but the cap seriously is awesome.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Does that cap really come with it? It looks so out of place. It looks like Ernest in a Rebel Trooper uniform.

It would have been nice if they would have just given the figure the Pello Scrambas name, since thats obviously what it is. I suppose they can sell more if its a basic rebel trooper rather than a specific one.
    Yep, some Rebel Troopers were seen wearing those caps in the awards ceremony at the end of ANH. But if you don't like it, then it's not like you have to put it on the figure. So what's the complaint exactly?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I didn't mean for it to sound like a complaint, it just looks kinda odd. I remember other ground crew at Yavin wearing the hat, but not a RT, so thats why it seems out of place to me. Like you said, if I don't like the hat, switch to the helmet.