Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Survivor: South Pacific

The cast has been announced.

Although they're likeable folks, I'm getting tired of the returning cast members. I'd like to see all new folks.

Glad to see someone likeable like Ozzy back.

One of the guys is Russell H's nephew. Should be interesting.

I've always believed it you had a role in losing a challenge, that's reason enough to be voted out. Sorry, Samhar.

I like Ozzy, but he had his head up his butt so far. He needs to come down from his high horse. Yeah, I know you have to enjoy moments but not building a shelter first thing was a bad idea.

Paging Drs. Drew and Phil: you're needed in the South Pacific to deal with a new patient by the name of Brandon!

What a nutjob! This boy has major issues, and everytime he opens his mouth he digs himself a deeper hole.

Next week's ep looks good. Now let's see if the one tribe has the guts to do the move.

Two ounces! Tough loss.

Gotta love it when someone is blindsided.

Whitney and the Water Boy are wooses for not voting Elyse out.

My #1 Survivor rule: if you're the cause of your tribe to lose a challenge, that's reason enough to vote you out. Edna's not the strongest player and has sat out too many challenges, but Mikalya missed too many shots during the challenge. Even when the others told her to shoot two-handed, she didn't change shooting methods.

Ozzy hasn't been focused this entire season. Don't know what the problem is. He needs to pull his head out of his butt and play like the Ozzy of past.

And Brandon could be the next to go if his paranoia doesn't scale back.

I really want Ozzy's plan to backfire on him. He's played a bad game from day one, and his sanctimonious attitude is wearing thin.

So Ozzy's gamble paid off. Kinda wished it would've backfired.

I can't wait to hear Cochran's explanation as to why he announced his vote while still at tribal.

Ozzy is so full of poo it's not funny. I think the fact that he's back for a third time has gone straight to his head. I hope he gets knocked off.