Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone in Seattle?

Anyone in the Seattle area find anything worth noting?

I haven't seen ANYTHING lately. I have just been ordering online. I suggest going to Dnstoys.com, they are based in Washington so their shipping time isn't that long and their customer service and prices are great. I did see the Anniversary Packs, but those are nothing special because they are everywhere now.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Thanks, Plo Koon

Thanks, Plo Koon for that response. Toys R Us has been terrible. I found evidence at Wal Mart that the Zutton wave is there. Do you live in, north, south or east of Seattle?

I live in Woodinville. Which, if you don't know, is near Redmond, and Bothell.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I live in Lynnwood. So I take it that you go to the Target in Woodinville quite a bit. Is the Lynnwood Toys R Us the closest to you or do you go to Bellevue? And the only Wal Mart close enough to either one of us is near Mill Creek.

No I don't like the Woodinville Target, so I usually avoid them. Besides people I know (who go to my school) work there so I can't buy any toys without suffering a world of embarrassment. I go to the Wal-Mart occasionally, but I never find anything there. I have been going to the Bellevue TRU lately because I know someone who works at the Lynwood TRU too. Sad...
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

High School or College?

Plo Koon,

Are you in high school or college. It's too bad you have to avoid a few establishments because of people you know. But you shouldn't worry about it. You are "collecting" as opposed to "playing". I once thought as you do, but I've had the last laugh as people "oohh" and "aahh" when they see my collection. What are your thoughts?

Talking Episode 2 Preview Figures Found in Bremerton Washington WALMART!

hey fellow star wars junkies
    i found the episode 2 preview figures at walmart in Bremerton Washington.
    they had just stocked them on march 7th (thats what the price tag indicated).
    all four are there for $6.44 each.
    happy hunting and good luck.
    Darth Cerdan

Thanks a lot!

I'll check my local Wal*Mart after work today!

Actually, I do play with them. I love to play with them, because that is what they are for. I am also going to Wal Mart very soon.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau