Would You Buy A Dagobah Jedi Apprentice Luke (Bespin jacket hung open)?

I had an idea for a cool Luke figure for a while now.

Like the Echo Base Han that came in the first (ESB) Vintage Wave, this is a Luke Skywalker with his tan Bespin jacket open, his green muscle shirt visible beneath.

Luke appears this way right after he attempts to lift his X-wing out of the swamp with The Force, but disappoints, then reports to Master Yoda, "I can't...It's too big." After Yoda's dialogue, Luke grabs his jacket and pulls it on, stalking off and saying [to Yoda] "You want the impossible!" Then Yoda begins to access The Force and the swamp waters start bubbling, Artoo chirping, and Luke stands up. SNAP! There he is.

The figure could have an independent rubber gunbelt accessory that goes on by way of the figure stepping into it, that holds his (separate) blaster and separate lightsaber hilt.

Since they did a vintage Luke Bespin twice (2007 and 2010), this may have to be a post-vintage-collection figure maybe in 2013. (Luke needs to be kept available and currently we have about every outfit - with Hoth coming - minus the Stormtrooper (2009) and Yavin Ceremony (2008) though the pilot versions of Luke are not Battle of Yavin-specific, and a direct representation of Luke Dagobah hasn't been done since 2004. (I'm thinking Medical Frigate Luke is a rare and obscure version of him that I am lucky to have.) Oh -Endor Luke hasn't been done since 2006 if I'm not mistaken - though I think he's already rumored for a vintage figure, too (Hoth is confirmed however).

Well, how about this Dagobah Jedi Apprentice Luke from the "You want the impossible!" scene?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

In theory, yes. However, it really depends on the execution of the figure itself. It would have to be an all new figure and not just a kitbash of the "birthing hips" Bespin Luke from 2010. Also, the face sculpt would have to totally knock my socks off, otherwise the figure is pointless. This is more of an introspective figure, not an action-based figure, so I would really need to be able to see some vulnerability and humanity in the sculpt. Something along the lines of the 2004 OTC Dagobah Training Luke is what I'm thinking of. I still consider that to be one of the greatest Luke figures Hasbro has ever produced.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yes, I'd like this version. In the post-Echo Base Han world, any costume variation is possible.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yes, I'd like this version. In the post-Echo Base Han world, any costume variation is possible.
    Even wardrobe malfunction Leia from an unfilmed ROTJ scene?

I'd have to pass on this one as I would rather they give us an awesome updated SA version of the OT Dagobah Training Luke with backpack.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Hey, we did get a Camie and Fixer comic pack. :nolimits:
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Where's the "Like" button. Then if they still had the Comm Tech device they could have someone shout, "T!t's in place!" I believe that's what Carrie Fisher said someone yelled when that happened.