Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I bought the Millennium Falcon and Luke's land speeder as well as Vader/Stormtrooper, Han/Chewie, Luke/Yoda, and C-3PO/R2-D2 for my son for Christmas.

He loves them!
    May the force be with you.

Anyone know if there is any update about the new releases coming out this month?

Good question.

I don't know that they're making more, but I hope so.

Boba Fett would be useful, as would Qui-Gon. Even Quinlan Vos for a turn to the unexpected. He'd be my first and only EU choice for Jedi Force right now.

Meanwhile, I think I've listed my vehicle wants many times.

But to reitterate Darth Vedder's question: when will we know if there are to be more Jedi Force?

I'd say that with Toy Fair being next month, that could be when we find out. The current Jedi Force figures will have then been available for nearly 6 months (about 4-5 I'd guess, but stuff shown at Toy Fair won't ship until it'll have been about 7-8 months, if that early).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

New Legos coming Feb. 10th...shelves are empty of figures. Think this will be when the new Jedi Forsc is released?

They haven't shown any new JediForce though - not that I know of.

I think Toy Fair is in another week or 2 (early to mid-February).

Then the new JediForce stuff should be shown and probably see the earliest release by Spring, perhaps in time for Easter gifts.

What I really want is a Republic Gunship!!!

I can't think of a better vehicle for this line (and the Republic Gunship is NOT my favorite Star Wars vehicle or anything - I just think it would really work for the kid play pattern of the JediForce collection).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Cool. I know there are supposedly new figures hitting the shelves on Monday and then the Legos are supposed to hit WalMart shelves on the 10th of February.

Toys R Us has all the new Legos and Star Wars items out today. No new Jedi Force, but the ones they had were 25% off...too bad we have most of them....

Found these:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_tie_loose.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	25906

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	naboo_starfighter_loose.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	25905
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vader_tie_box.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	25904  
    Last edited by Darth Vedder; 01-31-2012 at 07:37 PM.

How disappointing that its the Vader TIE Fighter instead of the regular TIE.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-