Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vedder View Post
    Damn...that's a great deal!! I don't think I have a KMart around me anymore.
    K-Mart.Com has them. Looks like shipping is about $5.99. So not a bad deal.

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_1...1&blockType=G1
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Any one here a word on when the vehicles or next wave may be released?

Picked up the "Classic Character Adventure Pack" at Target the other day. Yay Jawa!

Looks like the newest wave of Jedi Force 2-Packs are also starting to trickle into stores.

General Grevious/Battle Droid and Captain Rex/Arc Trooper. Very cool sets. Glad to see the line continuing.

Looks like the next wave will be AotC/RotS Obi-Wan/Kit Fisto and Mace Windu/Jango Fett.

Hope we get some more OT Characters revealed at Toy Fair. At least a Leia, Lando, and Boba Fett.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I can't remember WHO I want to augment my original GH character collection.

I think there's a list in this forum (of my wishlist I mean).

Anyway, new vehicles were my fondest desire for this collection. Ones we weren't offered as slightly different molds from the GH collection - like the Republic Gunship for certain.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Picked up the "Classic Character Adventure Pack" at Target the other day. Yay Jawa!

Looks like the newest wave of Jedi Force 2-Packs are also starting to trickle into stores.

General Grevious/Battle Droid and Captain Rex/Arc Trooper. Very cool sets. Glad to see the line continuing.

Looks like the next wave will be AotC/RotS Obi-Wan/Kit Fisto and Mace Windu/Jango Fett.

Hope we get some more OT Characters revealed at Toy Fair. At least a Leia, Lando, and Boba Fett.
    Got most of the new stuff for the kids. Costco has a DarthVader Tie Fighter and X-Wing set if you have one of those near you. Got the kids that for Christmas.

Where did you see what the next wave would be beast? That would be awesome...Gotta get a Boba Fett in there too...Got to.
    Last edited by Darth Vedder; 12-12-2012 at 08:13 PM.