Another bad return found on the pegs...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	figure.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	25341

Saw this guy in Target the other day. My first thought was, "what wave was the Scout in," until I looked on the back and realized someone had returned the old vintage fig from a few years ago. Surprising, considering Target has a 90-day return policy, and is usually pretty specific about matching UPC's to the receipt.

Of course, I could see some moron buying and putting it up on ebay as an "ultra-rare wave 4 figure," even more rare than the elusive Wedge fig.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

It's certainly not the worst return out there... Aside from missing the original clamshell, it doesn't appear tampered with, and the vintage line costs about as much as those did. It's more quirky than terrible, really.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Bad in the sense that they actually took it back. I once tried to return a couple of figures, but since the UPC's didn't match with the receipt, they wouldn't take it back. Had to get the correct receipt. Seeing as how this figure hasn't been out for several years, and Target doesn't normally take things back w/o a receipt, it seems like they're slipping a bit on their policies.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

then u didnt try to return at target, Target uses dpci #'s not upc numbers
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

That could have always been in the store's inventory and hidden by a "stasher" and found when the store did a re-model.

In other words, it might not have been a return.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The figure originally had the clamshell, so it's unlikely that the store had it, unless the clamshell was removed years ago.

But, then again, the UPC isn't on that figure's cardback. So somebody probably glued on a UPC from another figure that was in Target's system.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram