Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I sent in one form before the new & strict standards went into effect and already received the figure back. My plan was to send of for a few more over the next few weeks to have a couple for my kids, but I haven't seen a single stickered (or for that matter new) figure in these parts for a very long time. Does anyone have two or three of the forms they could stand to part with?

It's weird that people are already receiving the new mail-away Fett and I have yet to even see a single new figure with the special-offer sticker in any store within a 40 miles radius of my house.

I've had one sighting of wave 7 (RFT, Han Bespin, Bom Vimdin, etc.) back during the first weekend of August and not a single sighting of new figures since then. The pegs are nearly empty in most stores I go to, there's just no product to fill them with.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I haven't seen new stock for months. We're still staring at pegs filled with clones and sandtroopers. If they hadn't allowed the printed form I doubt I would have ever seen this figure.

same story here. my walmarts are clogged with wave 5 and 6 pegwarmers, and the target only has 4-lom, sandtroopers, clones, and rebel troopers, and r2d2. No figures with stickers!! glad i had a printed form before they changed the rules.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I mailed two different offers out about 3-5 days apart, and I got #1 today. I like the extra cardboard part inside the mailer box, which made for less smooshing. The bottom left corner of the card was a little dinged. I didn't realize that this wouldn't be an all-white figure; haven't opened it yet (will see if #2 is a better carded one first). And Nom Anor looks awesome on the "collect these other figures" part; Aayla looks terrible.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I received my two today, and both mint. Very cool figure
    Real men buy Willrow

I finally got a figure with the new Boba Fett sticker - a second stormtrooper with the good helmet (on a ROTJ card, no less). I'll be sending off for it soon.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Is this figure going to be any different than the one that was in the TAC line?

Edit: Never mind. I see a picture of it now and see that it is indeed different.

My second one arrived today. What is it with the bottom left corner on these? The rest of the card is in great shape; I'll have to study and decide which one will be opened.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(