Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I FINALLY sent away for one of them. I guess the other one will be mailed out in a week or so.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Does anyone have any extras they'd be looking to sell?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I've got all the UPCs and entry forms for a few more, but not any extra figures.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Can you still send away for them? If so, would you like to make a deal for the materials?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I only finally got mine in the mail the other day. The hose on the right arm split apart shortly after opening the figure . . . apart from that, it's a really cool piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    The date on the form is 3/31.
    I never sent away for my second one. LOL I guess I'll do that now.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

After Bikerscout asked me for an extra mail-in form, I realized I should rethink not getting this figure, and changed my mind (I had 2 at hand, turned out he was able to get another one without me tho). Unfortunately, in trying to keep my place clear of packaging clutter, I had been tossing out all the UPCs with them, and only had a few basic figures from which to choose. I ended up using 2 of the Discover the Force in 3D walmart UPCs, a Vintage UPC, a Clone Wars UPC, and a Movie Heroes UPC - so, basically, EVERYTHING! I also felt these might violate the post office's "rigid items in envelope" rule so I included 20 extra cents in case it violated that - it gave me a chance to get rid of the last 2 old 32 cent stamps and one of the annoying 1 cent stamps I bought last month when postage went up. I wrote very slowly to be as clear as possible, I have poor handwriting, but I found it hard to read anyway because the background image of the figure was too dark over the form part.

I think the reason I ended up changing my mind on this figure was from just recently reading the chapter in Making of ESB about how the white Fett came together. So that's $7 I'm not getting back.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Can you still send away for them? If so, would you like to make a deal for the materials?
    Your Proto Boba Fett arrived, PM me for arrangements.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.