Hybrid View

2011 Prototype Armor Boba Fett mail-away

Was surprised to see Hasbro cashed my 6.99 check already.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I haven't seen any of the stickers on figures yet. I like this mail-away, but then, I like almost all these "FREE" * mail-aways.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Still seeking stickers. So, seen? Sorry...

I've not seen a single sticker on any of the figures in our area. I guess that means that we are still sitting on CRAP CRAP CRAP!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

They're showing up on the currently-shipping wave 9, which includes Ponda Baba, Bastila Shan, and the Rebel Trooper (Echo Base Battle Gear). Mixed in is some of wave 8 (which has yet to ship in its own cases), which includes the Return and Revenge of the Jedi repacks.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

All I know is they(Hasbro) cashed my check before the new form mandates...so we'll see.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Just mailed off for my two; hope one is mint.
    Real men buy Willrow

I finally saw two figures with mail away stickers, and I bought the one figure I didn't yet have: Death Star Escape Luke (not the best of figures, but better than a repeat of Jedi Luke in Chains). There will be a letter with a completed form, 5 POPs, a check, and a Gregory-Peck-as-Atticus-Finch stamp in the mail tomorrow.

The first one I mailed off shows its check is now cashed; the second was mailed about 3 days later, but not cashed yet.

I'll probably send off for mine this week. I ordered a case of wave 9 from HTS and got it a couple weeks ago. I'll de-POP the non-"Revenge" card figures and send in my cheques. Whoop-de-doo. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**