Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preview Figures in Atlanta

I found 3 cases of the Preview Figures at my local Wal-Mart (Stockbridge, Georgia) tonight. The figures are awesome. Good Luck! I would have posted this in the Atlanta thread but I couldn't find it.

DOH! Randy!!

It never fails, does it!? You ALWAYS get 'em first! I think I'll hang-tight and gamble on finding them at the Conyers or Covington WalMart rather than driving to Stockbridge. Tell me, though....what figures did you find?

Talking Preview Figs

Sorry to butt in here, but thanks to Randy's post last night, I took a shot at the Lawrenceville SuperWalmart and was able to score 2 sets of the preview figures this morning. I was also able to get them at the price of their regular POTJ figures, $4.74 each. The 4 figures are: Jango Fett, Zam Wesell, Clone Trooper, and R3-T7. I left 1 set on the pegs.

Figures

I found the same 4 that Loose found. They are packed 3 each per case. Good Luck!

A friend of mine picked me up a Jango at the Wal-Mart in Cartersville. Ga. Good Luck to all!
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

.....and for the reasons above is why I sometimes feel the urge to hug Randy...............of course.......in a "manly hug" sort of way........wait....that doesn't sound right either.......

anyway..........moving right along......I too went on Randy's post and....

Covington WalMart had about 10 each of the 4 new preview figs. I only bought one set, so now there's about 9 . I believe these will be in abundance for everyone, but if anyone wants a set, let me know...........

oh yeah...I wasn't as lucky as LooseToon.....$6.44

Scored a set of preview figures tonight for $6.44 each...the lady at Wal-Mart even admitted they weren't supposed to be out yet but she was putting them out anyway...wizards!
    "I have a bad feeling about this..."

Found a set at the Wal-Mart in Lynchburg, VA, today.

HELP!

Always two days late and $6.44 short.

I went shopping last night to five WalMarts, and only found Zam and the R3. I need Jango and Clonetrooper.

So you don't waste your time, I hit:

Marietta - nothing
    Kennesaw - nothing
    Woodstock - Zam and R3
    Canton - 1 Zam left
    Cartersville - 2 Zams left

Ouch. That freaking hurts. 3 hours of driving, and 2 for 4 is almost worse than 0 for 4. I would have given up after Woodstock if I hadn't found anything...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

3 hours!? Jeeez, why didn't you just email me and have me stash you some at the Covington store......there's loads of 'em there. We really need to sit down and discuss the lack of communication between us lately. Is.....there.....s....ss...someone else?