Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Well I got my RS Propmaster stunt helmet today. They definitely did not do any cleanup on it. It has more bumps and warts on it than I first thought. Don't think I'm complaining. This thing is a work of art. Its the next best thing to actually owning a screen used helmet. I'll try to post some pics(along with my other recently acquired props) sometime in the near future. This has been the busiest summer I can ever remember.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Well I got my RS Propmaster stunt helmet today. They definitely did not do any cleanup on it. It has more bumps and warts on it than I first thought. Don't think I'm complaining. This thing is a work of art. Its the next best thing to actually owning a screen used helmet. I'll try to post some pics(along with my other recently acquired props) sometime in the near future. This has been the busiest summer I can ever remember.
    Congrats! Easily the best Stunt out there.

My converted Sterling is now almost finished, with real Eagle Hengstler, genuine M-40 scope (and a M-38 too), accurate T-tracks, and the new cylinders:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sterlingstormtrooperbla2.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	26339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sterlingstormtrooperbla.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	26340Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sterlingstormtrooperbla1.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	26341

The 2 cylinders sets I got from Joerg, the one with dual small capacitors (left) and the one with 3 holes (right) arrived. In the one with the 3 holes I added the newly found screen accurate small capacitors I received from a good friend after painting them, they are just attached with their wires and no glue or anything else, so if I want to reposition them or take them off, it can be done in seconds.

The entire ensemble is connected to the blaster with 2 flat and powerful rare earth magnets (glued to the cylinders and painted black), thus I can exchange between the two options and also change the position of the cylinders if want to - too bad Master Replicas didn't add some of these greeblies to their version of the Stormtrooper blaster, it would have been so much better:

Name:	cylindersstormtrooperbl4.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	26342
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Great job Serg!! Keep us all updated.
    Thank you. Waiting to see the pics of your RS Prop Masters helmet too
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

This is not a helmet but it is a fan made 1:1 bust. The Elm-Studios Emperor Palpatine bust was finally released - edition of only #10 busts:

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	26512Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	26511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	26513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	26514Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	26515Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	26516
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Very nice! Its got the creepy stare and everything. If you place it in the room right, you could probably make some unsuspecting person jump when they enter.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiurusu View Post
    Thank you. Waiting to see the pics of your RS Prop Masters helmet too
    Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. Its been a very busy summer for me. I took a few pics, but they don't look very good since I'm not the best photographer in the world. One day soon, I'm going to take a whole day, try and properly photograph all of my acquisitions, and post them. I'm also waiting on my Vader Limited, so I can do everything in one shot.

Very nice! Its got the creepy stare and everything. If you place it in the room right, you could probably make some unsuspecting person jump when they enter.
    The problem with pics above is that in the Palpatine character in ROTJ lighting was very important. My own bust will arrive next week and thus I will try then to bring out the best of it with my poor but better lighting camera.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

The Elm-Studios life-size Emperor Palpatine bust arrived, REALLY COOL!! It really is very impressive in person, just like having the genuine ROTJ Emperor in the house. The only problem is with the plaque which arrived damaged. I will get a Ian McDiarmid autograph on a MR wide plaque anyway (C6 send-in service with Official Pix). Some fast pics, more later.

Name:	Elm-Studios Emperor Palpatine bust 05.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	26550Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elm-Studios Emperor Palpatine bust 03.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	26551
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Looks great!! It'd be cool to try some different lighting angles to see if you can max out the creep factor. Not that he doesn't look creepy to begin with.

On another note, I got an email from redfordfilms that they will charge my card for the Limited Vader on Friday and they will start shipping them out next week. ITS CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST!!!