Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    It's the same SDS stand for both. I got an extra one since they are great. Even Dan liked it.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

That was a good idea to use a grey tshirt on it. I'll have to see if I can acquire one before Dan finishes the project.

The SDS bust itself is really nice. Dan will make one of his own too. I modified a t-shirt at a friend who is a tailor, thus to fit the bust exactly as I wanted.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Is the one Dan makes similiar to the SDS or is it really different? Not that its a big deal, but I'd like for the whole thing to look really similiar to the TIE pilot, as you have it.

Unfortunately I have no idea, sorry.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

AT-AT galore:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AT-AT Drivers.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	26917

BTW did you click lately on Dan Laws site link: http://imperialarmor.net/?

It seems the site is down:

Name:	laws.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	26918
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Lookin good as usual. I take it thats the MR AT-AT in the back. I would've liked to have that piece, but at the time it was way too expensive for me.

I hadn't clicked on DLs site in a little while, so I didn't know it was down. Hopefully its something minor and doesn't mean he's getting out of the business.

Thanks. That is the MR AT-AT SE indeed. I got it long ago, being my first really big item compared to some other props I had back then, like the MR CE and eFX LE Stortmrooepr helmet and MR Stormie blaster. The MR AT-AT is a HUGE monster and personally I prefer the signature version to the LE.

Name:	display Master Replicas AT-AT SE.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	26919

I hope Dan is ok. I don't think he would get out of the business, unless a very serious motive. He might be out on Holiday vacation and simply unaware/forgot the site is due and needs to pay the subscription.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I really like all the plaques you have to go along with your displays. I realize that some of them come with the items themselves, but where do you get the others from? I have some replicas that didn't come with any plaques and wouldn't mind having one to go along with them.

I got the plaques from a very cool guy: Panther96/Gatorbait9696 (Kevin) - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1076522/ I have many custom plaques, some not even shown in recent photos, all my helmets now have a plaque. You can also get plaque stands too: http://stage.rebelscum.com/estore/products.asp?cat=170
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback