Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Once again, awesome looking! Makes me wish I had mine already. Which of the greeblies are inaccurate? When I get mine, maybe I'll want to replace them too.

You might want to replace the tube stripes and to add a couple more decals that might be missing - these were missing on my gray but present on my white helmet. Then if you get a gray helmet you need to add a neck trim. There might be a better type of tusks available on RPF, but they cost close to $100. Did you order yours from Elvistrooper?
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I'm on the list to have Dan build one for me, although I don't know how far up on the list I am at this point. I plan on getting the white version. I've heard trooperbay is a good place to get decals and other things, so I might shop there if I need them. Are the LAWS tusks accurate? I've never done a close comparison with the actual prop.

Dan doesn't offer the metal greeblies like tusks, central forehead greeblie or the canister washers. you need to get them elsewhere, preferably at Elvistrooper
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster, made from metal Denix replica with movable trigger and cocking hammer. The blaster also comes with wooden grips and accurate Lichtbringer greeblies. A very cool piece, rarely made so far. I'm having a stand made for it as we speak.

http://www.partsofsw.com/merrson2.htm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 Denix Mauser 03.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	27307Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 Denix Mauser 04.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	27308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 Denix Mauser 01.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	27305Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 Denix Mauser 02.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	27306Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ms1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	27302Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ms2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	27303Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ms3.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	35.4 KB 
ID:	27304
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Nice!! Im ashamed to admit that I never noticed that imperials used this gun. Whenever I see a Mauser broomhandle type of gun, I automatically assume its Han Solo's blaster. Learn something new every day.

Serg, you've got to have one of the coolest collections on the planet.

That's pretty slick. I also hadn't noticed the sidearms on those characters. The gun looks so small without a scope, either Han's ANH scope or Luke & Han's ESB scopes seem "natural" to me on this type of blaster and without one it's a different experience, yet still has that SW cred.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Nice!! Im ashamed to admit that I never noticed that imperials used this gun. Whenever I see a Mauser broomhandle type of gun, I automatically assume its Han Solo's blaster. Learn something new every day.

Serg, you've got to have one of the coolest collections on the planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That's pretty slick. I also hadn't noticed the sidearms on those characters. The gun looks so small without a scope, either Han's ANH scope or Luke & Han's ESB scopes seem "natural" to me on this type of blaster and without one it's a different experience, yet still has that SW cred.
    Thanks guys. These are used by 501st as side weapon too. The scopes on the Luke or Han blasters are cool indeed, I'm still looking for a good price M19 scope for a future ESB E-11
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

When I had the windshield on my car replaced, the guy behind the counter turned out to be a SW fan and we struck up a conversation. He had made his own Han Solo ANH blaster pistol and it looked really good, but when I looked carefully I noticed the scope - which looked like a good choice from current-market options - was facing the wrong way, and we ended up in a mild argument about it. To go that far only to attach the scope in a "real world" fashion instead of SW style...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.