Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    Looks great! The painted TIE helmets really stand out. I think they look bad *** without the paint job, but it looks even more so with it. Do you have plans on getting all of the on screen TIE helmets made at some point? The Laws helmet really looks spot on. It makes me really look forward to getting my AT AT driver helmet made. I've been trying to find out how far I'm down on the list, but haven't gotten any responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Looks great! The painted TIE helmets really stand out. I think they look bad *** without the paint job, but it looks even more so with it. Do you have plans on getting all of the on screen TIE helmets made at some point? The Laws helmet really looks spot on. It makes me really look forward to getting my AT AT driver helmet made. I've been trying to find out how far I'm down on the list, but haven't gotten any responses.
    Thanks. I already have a regular black TIE Pilot lid, but wanted one with the different paint apps. Dan was kind enough to make it for me. No other TIE helmet in my collection, excepting when a licensed company might make one.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

The full metal Imperial pattern custom stand made by my talented friend Matt Black arrived, and the Merr Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial blaster is now ready for battle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 17.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	27461Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 18.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	27462Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 19.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	64.6 KB 
ID:	27463Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 21.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	27464Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 26.jpg 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	27465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 27.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	27466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 28.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	27467Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merr-Sonn Power 5 blaster 29.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	27468
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

That is such a great way to display it. It sure makes me want one now. I was looking at an actual Mauser Broomhandle at a gun show recently, but it was too expensive.

That is such a great way to display it. It sure makes me want one now. I was looking at an actual Mauser Broomhandle at a gun show recently, but it was too expensive.

Thank you. The stand is really heavy, didn't think it would be so solid and sturdy, being made of 3 thick aluminum sheets - the 2 lower ones are painted black. It is very well finished, the corners are lightly rounded and I love the Imperial pattern.

I'm not sure I would pass again through all the local gun laws "filters" just to own another real deactivated blaster of any kind. I would only do it for a MG-34 too bad sch a big gun is not allowed at all here At least for a MGC Sterling I wouldn't need a deact. certificate.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I think MG-34s are, in general, hard to find. I wouldn't mind having a good replica to go along with my hopefully "soon to be built" full size ST display.

Blaster display - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

Name:	blasters.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	27505

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I like how they're all lit up. Nice display, as usual.
    Thank you. Hopefully soon some pics of the overall display.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Finally my Laws TIE Fighter Pilot helmet is finished, some upgrades were made yesterday: Targ hoses, rubber neck trim and "TI-1138" sticker

Name:	Laws TIE Fighter Pilot helmet 10.jpg 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	27514
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback