Mace with saber, super battle droid

Hey, I've been gone for a bit and did not notice this pic posted anywhere yet, so if it is here somewhere I apologize

Entertainment Weekly did a blurb about the March 10 trailer, and this is the pic they attached to it. I'm guessing it's from the trailer itself. . . on the left you can see what I believe is a super b.d.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maceaotc.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	919  

Looks cool but I'm not sure if it's real...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

It believe it's real (that's my opinion and I apologize for forcing it on all of you seeing as how this a FORUM and any such thoughts and/or ideas are apparently not welcome here.)

It first showed up on EW.com with the same story that appeared in the print magazine. It's one of those juice "exclusive" pics Lucasfilm throws to the magazines every once in awhile.

It looks legitimate to me. I think this is right when Mace has jumped off the viewing platform into the arena, and in the next few shots, he'll be throwing off his burning cloak.

It would explain why the droids don't appear to be fighting, and why the one in the close background seems surprised.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Looks cool! From all the AOTC pics flying around the web, looks like Episode II is going to be a big improvement from TPM. I hope it's just as good as the origionals.

PENDO!

I can't wait till March 10th to see Mace with the purple saber, especially if he's fighting a super battle droid with it.
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Question

It looks like although it was made for advertisment and not from any actaul clip from the movie...

Originally posted by General Veers
    I can't wait till March 10th to see Mace with the purple saber, especially if he's fighting a super battle droid with it.
    Just a little more than 3 days to find out...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.