Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Nute was on two lists! This will be a day long remembered.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]"There was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE COCKADOODIE CAR!" - Annie Wilkes [/FONT]

ROTS Nute Gunray actually made five lists.

I really don't want to come across as bashing anyone for wanting Nute Gunray. Because I'm not. Like I said, my #1 choice was a giant green bunny in a spacesuit.

But I really do worry about how it might come across to Hasbro when multiple sites are sending them lists that say one of the overwhelmingly highest-demanded figures is a resculpt of one of the line's greatest pegwarmers with a new hat.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Alot of figures pegwarm, just not Neimoidians.

Looks like Jocasta Noooooooo! is doing good. That's ok as long as she gets in there legitimately.

Really though a super articulated Nute Gunray? I was happy with my Episode 1 salt shaker, but alrighty then.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

In a way, I would be fine with Jocasta Nu winning just so we would never have to deal with her again on any more fan polls.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    In a way, I would be fine with Jocasta Nu winning just so we would never have to deal with her again on any more fan polls.
    But we'd still have to deal with her on pegs for 3, 4 years at a stretch as she keeps them amply warm, a la Yarna.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Alot of figures pegwarm, just not Neimoidians.
    How many SW races can claim to have had that many figures made, with each one being a pegwarmer, and one of them being possibly the biggest pegwarmer of SW history, beating even Yarna?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I don't care, I still want a figure of every Neimoidian on screen.

They're my favorite Star Wars species.

We don't have a Tey How yet, and she's high up on SSG list anyways, if not on other sites favorites.

I'm not surprised that much of any Micro Series characters are high on anybody's lists. The new animated series is doing a better job with clones sculpts imo, and there are not many aliens left to do.
    The Nelvaanian Warrior is midway in there, and he was on the "wishlist" of some at Hasbro so maybe we'll see one eventually, especially if they revisit Nelvaan in the new series. Of course that means animated, but I'd still buy one.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"