Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Article: SirSteve's Guide to Cover the New York Comic Con 2011

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

The tiny molded figures are called "Fighter Pods" and fit into the little round "pods". More to come!

Thank you for the excellent coverage of the NYCC, Steve!

Thanks to your shots of the mixed Lucasfilm Collectors panel, it looks like a reveal on Medicom 1:6 C-3PO and R2-D2, the ones I reported on seeing back at San Diego Comic-Con that they pulled minutes before that show opened. I am wondering if Lucasfilm asked Sideshow to hold their reveal back for NYCC here.

Dude, that Think Geek stuff is great!

I've organized the Hasbro gallery and updated the news. Also, Steve has added some new shots already, which I've linked in the news, and more will be coming up in a few hours. And I've changed the behavior of the Hasbro galleries so that the initial view has the updated shots as the first ones displayed (those settings for the photo galleries are user-customizable though, so you can change that and how many thumbs on a page to suit your tastes).

Is it possible to get a closer look at the Titanium Anakin's Jedi Starfighter? The shot of it seems to show a figure inside the cockpit. Is this true, or a trick of the light?

The sweetest thing I've seen from the Con:

ROAD PIG!!!!!

'Bout freakin' time. Zandar, Gnawgahyde, Zanya, Burn Out, Zanzibar, and Thrasher are just icing; buy Road Pig at the bargain price of $50 and get six other 'Noks for free!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Steve got some out-of-case pics this morning, I've updated the news with the links. The Naboo Fighter pics in the Movie Heroes Vehicles category are amazing, they used a small cheat to get an R2 figure to fit but it's a worthy one, and there's a TON of playability in there along with some nice detail sculpting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Windu View Post
    Is it possible to get a closer look at the Titanium Anakin's Jedi Starfighter? The shot of it seems to show a figure inside the cockpit. Is this true, or a trick of the light?
    Sorry, Steve is already at the airport, no way to go back now. But I am pretty sure that it's just light, those sets look unchanged from what we already have.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I actually seen his PM he sent me and took a look... sorry, no pilot.