Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Also, the Fighter Pods are SQUISHY which make them easy to fall over during play.

Thank you for all the amazing photos and information. Your work is greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    I actually seen his PM he sent me and took a look... sorry, no pilot.
    Bugger! Thanks for the info though, much appreciated

Thanks for all of the photos (from every conceivable angle!) of Hasbro's forthcoming offerings at NYCC- as always, your work's great and your efforts a greatly appreciated. I'm actually looking forward to the Vintage carded Episode One stuff...but...no Jar Jar (on vintage card)? Love him or loathe him, he was a major part of Episode One...

I'm also sad about the lack of Vintage Jar Jar. Maybe elsewhere in the line, he'll show up. I don't really care for the TPM logo on the TVC cards. I wish they'd used the classic "Episode I" logo that's already been around forever instead. The AOTC logo looks like the ESB one, and the ROTJ logo looks like the ROTS one, so I think it would have been fine for them to go with the EI look since the ANH cards only say "Star Wars." Anyway . . . I'm glad that Mawhonic is shorter than other Gran. I can't really tell in the movie, but source material always says he was. I also like how he has his flag. Between his flag and the ones in the two Walmart podrace-themed sets, it'll be nice to have so many of them.

Apart from Vintage Jar Jar, I'm also a little disappointed at the lack of Gungan bongo or Battle Droid troop carrier (the small one seen during the invasion, which Lego has done a few times). The troop carrier might still get done as a Clone Wars tie-in, but I was thinking this might be the last great opportunity to get out a bongo, even a scaled-down one (and no, the tiny one with Obi-Wan from 2000 doesn't count).

I must admit, if done in something close to the proper scale (or even just a two-seater), the Bongo is something I doubt I could pass on.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    ...I don't really care for the TPM logo on the TVC cards. I wish they'd used the classic "Episode I" logo that's already been around forever instead. The AOTC logo looks like the ESB one, and the ROTJ logo looks like the ROTS one, so I think it would have been fine for them to go with the EI look since the ANH cards only say "Star Wars."...
    I'm with you there...I was hoping the EpOne vintage card would have utilized the standard-looking "Star Wars-Episode One" treatment instead of the one we're getting. At least this "vintage" EpOne logo isn't as tacky looking as the "Expanded Universe" one.

And yeah, I think including the flags with the Pod Racer pilots is a cool touch...the only thing missing that would put that over the top (in a good way) would be a sand-style figure stand to display the figure and flag together...the flag inclusion on it's own is still cool though...