Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Amanamat!

I'm going to try one more with Classic Vintage.

The following has nothing to do with the cardbacks - it only highlights the figures that haven't been modernized yet:

Luke
    Han
    Leia
    Chewie
    C-3PO
    R2D2
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Darth Vader
    Stormtrooper
    Death Squad Commander
    Death Star Gunner

Luke Stormtrooper

Jawa
    Death Star Droid
    Power Droid
    R5D4

Tusken

Greedo
    Hammerhead
    Walrusman
    Snaggletoothe
    Blue Snaggletoothe

Luke X-wing Pilot
    TIE Pilot

Lando
    Bespin Guard (white with mustache)
    Lobot
    Bespin Guard black
    Cloud Car Pilot
    Ugnaught

Leia Bespin
    Han Bespin
    C-3PO Removeable Limbs

Luke Bespin
    Yoda

Imperial Cmdr

IG-88
    Bossk
    Boba Fett
    Dengar
    Zuckuss
    4-LOM

Han Hoth
    Leia Hoth
    Luke Hoth
    R2D2 Sensor Scope

Hoth Rebel Soldier
    FX-7
    21-B
    Hoth Rebel Commando

AT-AT Cmdr
    ATAT Driver
    Snowtrooper

Leia Boussh
    Luke Jedi
    Lando Skiff
    Han Carbonite
    R2-D2 Lightsaber Launch

Gamorrean Guard
    Bib Fortuna
    Ree-Yees
    Squid Head
    Yak Face
    Rancor Keeper
    Amanaman
    Klaatu
    Barada
    Nikto
    Klaatu Skiff Guard
    8D8
    EV-9D9
    Max Rebo
    Droopy McCool
    Sy Snootles
    Salacious Crumb
    Jabba the Hutt

General Madine
    Admiral Ackbar
    Nien Numb
    A-wing Pilot
    B-wing Pilot
    Lando General

Royal Guard
    Emperor
    Imperial Dignitary (Sim Aloo, specifically)

Han Endor
    Leia Endor
    Luke Endor
    Anakin Skywalker (ghost)

Prune Face
    Endor Rebel Soldier

Chief Chirpa
    Logray
    Wicket
    Teebo
    Paploo
    Lumat
    Warok
    Romba

AT-ST Driver
    Biker Scout

I'm not sure if Warok was mentioned by name on any glider or battleback package.

This should be 102 figures (I count Jabba / Salacious, and the Rebo Band Members, Blue Snag, and the droid resculpts)

Darn! I'm still forgetting about ONE figure. Grrr. OK - they're not from ANH. I got all of them.

It's not an Ewok. There were 8 - all acounted for.

Got the bounty hunters.

Got Cloud City covered.

Got 3 Artoo-Deetoos
    Got 2 C-3PO's

I'm thinking the characters got to be an Imperial or from Jabba's. Maybe a Rebel. Hmmm...it won't be a variation. I got those (Blue Snag, etc.)

Who the heck is it?!

RED = the figures we still need modernized. In 17 years we've got almost all of them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Warok was in the Battle for Endor BP from 2009 (the one that came with the glider). He was listed as Warok on the back of the box.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Cool

I believe you forgot 'Weequay'

I would really like to see Squidhead, Ree-Yees, and Yak-face with new sculpts as well as EV-9D9 and 8D8, although I'm not sure how many are as interested in new droid resculpts like I am. I would also like to see a new power droid and 21-B based on the vintage.

JabbasPalace: thanks! I think you are right. I somehow did forget Weequay (and he's one of the top of my list for most-wanted SideShow 12" figures!).

But my eyes are tired at the moment (3:-09 am) so I can't read my own list that well.

UPDATE: yeah, it is Weequay and we've gotten two different Weequays in our modern update. So he's good.

Anyway, in so much as what I'm buying - no updates of figures I already own, more than likely. However, I hang in there and appreciate my collection I already have while I wait for characters (mostly prequel now) like Queen Jamilla and a new outfit for Padme or Bail Organa, or Senator Farr.

The darn cardbacks are really nice though. Hasbro should have a mail-away for the blank cardbacks so you can collect them all, unpunched, brand new - without the cost of the figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.