Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pens win their 5th straight with a 3rd-period come-from-behind shootout win, and Malkin becomes the league scoring leader. Moved up to 6th place in the East, too.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I missed seeing the skills competition live yesterday, but caught the highlights. Today is the Team [player] vs. Team [different player] All Star Game.

Despite today's loss, Penguins playing some good hockey.

Detroit's still hot, Penguins playing very well; another Cup matchup - best two out of three?

Pittsburgh has the 2nd best record in the East (which would only make them the #4 seed out West), which is great, unless the best record's in your same division (NYR).

Crosby's return gets him an assist, but it's better that the division lead is cut for the Pens vs. the Rangers.

Penguins are locked into the #4 seed in the East, and they'll play today's opponent (Flyers) in the first round. They look healthy, spacing and passing well on the ice.

Not good: Pens squander multiple-goal leads in both home losses to Philly.

I may be ashamed to be a Penguins fan; not because they blew another lead, but the thuggish fighting and cheap shots. That wasn't hockey.

See? Now THAT was a playoff hockey game, not an 8- or 10-goal outburst blowout.

Sorry about the Wings.

And, me hogging the posts in this thread lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And, me hogging the posts in this thread lately.
    Don't think that'll be a problem much anymore. Flyers deserved the series. Not many recent Cup winners still left in the playoffs.