Article: Darth Maul Returns to the Star Wars Saga This Spring

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Hmm, interesting. I think we all assumed he'd be coming back in some fashion after the Nightsisters episodes teased it. But I really want to know how he's doing it. As for the poster . . . it's not great. It's interesting how they're playing the aspects of the film that people liked (Darth Maul, the podrace, and the characters who were popular in the other films) and downplaying ones that get a lot of flack (Jar Jar, Anakin). It looks a little like a fan-made desktop wallpaper, but it's okay, I guess.

Qui-Gon Jinn carried TPM and it's interesting to me in noting that he's omitted from the poster art, as is (now) Academy Award Winning Natalie Portman.I assum an AOTC poster will play up Anakin and Padme kissing for that "Titanic" audience appeal, and featue Jango Fett prominently? I don't know if Dooku's presense on the poster will be as fulfilling. Though he might be in the background as Sidious is in this one. And Mace Windu?For ROTS - I'm sure we'll have Vader, but General Grievous could be a nice treat. Cmdr. Cody would be a great new addition.