Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Preview figures found!

I know this should go in the just found section but...

Check out this link and then take a look at the post. Courtesy of Rebelscum.com

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...im/0001232.jpg

I went to my Wal-Mart over lunch but no luck.

For those of you who can't wait for retail, Entertainmentearth.com
    has the set for $39.99. Not too bad.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...ariation=&lg=1
    Last edited by Casual George; 03-06-2002 at 03:05 PM.
    Casual George

Maybe...

This should be moved to the "Stores in TROUBLE" section. Oh, well... lucky him!
    NASCAR... sincker, snicker, snicker...

"Is it the 16th ALREADY???"
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Damnit! Now I have to go looking for these!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Re: Maybe...

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    This should be moved to the "Stores in TROUBLE" section. Oh, well... lucky him! NASCAR... sincker, snicker, snicker... "Is it the 16th ALREADY???"
    Hmmm, Nascar.... is this some nefarious plot by Hasbro to ensure that we don't know what figures have come in? Or is this some nefarious plot by Wal-mart to ensure that they don't get in trouble for selling them early. Or maybe Wal-Mart figures that people would buy more if they thought they were Nascar figures. Intresting.

Update: Ugh, my bad. Looks like he also bought a bunch of Nascar stuff, along with one set of figures. I was wondering why they were ringing up so cheap. Man, I need a caffine I.V. before I reply to some of these threads.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 03-06-2002 at 02:13 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I want the preview figures now, why can't some retailers in my area break the rules!?
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Hmmm...I wonder why the 4680K has two different scan titles while the 468K has one. Maybe the clonetrooper has a mild variation? Eh, doesn't matter, I'll have the droid and the clone soon enough.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Well, maybe some of the stores may break loose Darth Evil, but they might be in major poodoo if they do. Plus they have all the blasted Ketwols on the shelf so whats the reason to put out merchandise for them???
    Thanks To Hango Fett/Jedi Tricks for the Avatar!

Originally posted by General Veers
    Well, maybe some of the stores may break loose Darth Evil, but they might be in major poodoo if they do. Plus they have all the blasted Ketwols on the shelf so whats the reason to put out merchandise for them???
    I am wondering the same thing. All the pegs here are loaded with the Ketwol wave and I have been wondering if the stores aren't putting new merchandise out until the old stuff sells. If this is the case it looks like I'll see them after the Ketwol wave have been clearenced down to $1.24 like the Vader Wrath wave.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Last time I went to my WM (few weeks ago) they had NOTHING starwars on the peg. I'm going back this weekend, it would kick *** if the preview figures were there! I haven't got any new SW things since X-Mas.
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

I went to several WM's today here in Cleveland,Oh. and they all had NOTHING. I asked the one lady in the Toy Dept. if they had any preview figs-she said no and they can't put out any new E2 figs. till 3/23. Now how can they be out in Atlanta and Co.? Are these WM's putting these figs. out too soon?????