Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Was at Target tonight and saw that they have the Movie Heroes figures priced ten cents more than the Vintage figures! Needless to say, Target doesn't seem to want to sell any of these figures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0445.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	25994
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I saw these at a W*M this week: Mawhanic [sp?], Aurra Sing, Naboo Pilot, green astromech droid, Gungan Warrior. Like a quarterback, I passed.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I saw these at a W*M this week: Mawhanic [sp?], Aurra Sing, Naboo Pilot, green astromech droid, Gungan Warrior. Like a quarterback, I passed.
    Green? Not the yellow R5?

Whichever. It looked like an R5 unit, kind of greenish. I suppose it's yellow.

Green, yellow, it doesn't matter - those are Discover the Force figures, not Movie Heroes. Take you and your apparently colorblind self to the proper threads.

By your command. :bowsandleaves:

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    By your command. :bowsandleaves:
    Are those green bows and leaves or yellow?

Wave 2 looks good. I like the idea of light up sabers for Qui and Obi.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Hasbro toy shop has single figures listed (only from wave 1 unfortunately.) Looks like they may be getting away from only selling cases.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Anyone know of the head from the MH Darth Maul fits on the Vintage Darth Maul body? I like the grimace of the MH figure and the horns look smaller so if it fits that would be good news.
    I don't know if you're still waiting to get an answer on this, but I finally got round to trying it this morning - it's definitely not a straight swap, the MH head is very loose on the Vintage body, and sits quite low, but I'm sure you could pack it out with something (I've found a small circle of felt pushed inside the socket has been very effective with other figures). The MH fits better on the Evolutions body - it looks quite similar, but the horns are better.... you're still stuck with swivel elbows though.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.