Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Well, if it holds up, it'll certainly affect his '12 season. I will wait for this to play out before I pass any judgment on him.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Lots of stuff going 'round about RB, I hope it isn't true. Even if it is this will be with him forever.

I can make Angels games if I drive for about 90 minutes.

Plus they are coming to play 3 in San Diego during Inter-League as well.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, we dealt Mat Latos. Wonderful.

In our next move, we are going to give up our physical seats in PETCO Park. The stadium no longer has any use for them.
    Hopefully we will get a bag of peanuts from the actual Washington Nationals.

Meanwhile, I have gotten my Spring Training ticket for the Texas Rangers when they play a bunch of guys they'll assemble in San Diego.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Pirates had picked up a decent pitcher to eat up innings in AJ Burnett, even knowing his less-than-stellar stats the last few seasons. Then he breaks his orbital bone in a bunt drill; out 2-3 months.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

A gift from the Yankees
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Well, at least $20 mill. of his 2-year salary's being paid by the Wall St. Yank-vestment Group.

Jason Veritek will be missed.

I leave for Arizona in just about 2 weeks exactly.

Buccos give up just 1 run to Cy Young hopeful Doc Holladay on Opening Day!

But when you score no runs yourself, with 2 hits, that's not so good, Al.

Braves lost.

Mets won.

Yankees have yet to play.

We will see how this turns out.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed