Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    Those bats have really come alive in the past 2 games (but, as you said, it could just be the Twins) and Fielder went 4/4 last night. I honestly didn't expect big numbers from him since he did switch leagues but I am thankful that he doesn't seem to be as big of a bust at Pujols...
    Three in a row! Break up the Tigers!

I'm surprised Fielder hasn't posted better power numbers but am pleased that he is hitting over .300.
    They still need to get better with runners in scoring position. 1-11 today...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Pirates were at .500 on two different days this week! (and they still are today ) And they beat some division opponents, too.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Tigers are the only Eastern Time Zone team with a sub .500 record.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

How the Brewers just swept the Dodgers in a four game series.... I do not know.

Get me a paper bag, not for vomiting but to prevent hyper-ventilating. Buccos are OVER the .500 mark! Arr! Arr! ARR!

And after 51 years, only the Padres have yet to throw a no-hitter as a team (including the Rays, Marlins, or Rockies); good for you, Santana and the Mets.

I know it's early in the season, but Pittsburgh's over .500 and in 2nd place in the division, 3 games back. A strong bullpen, solid starting pitching, and now they're starting to score more runs.

Last night was 2nd Base Logan Forsythe's first MLB homerun - and it was a solo walk-off, 3 outs away from going into extra innings with the Giants!

Glorious!

Not so much the streaker that ran on to the field during the game and got chased around by security for a few minutes.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

C'mon Tigers! If Detroit can beat Cincy tonight, the Buccos, fresh off a Royals sweep, would be in 1st place!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    C'mon Tigers! If Detroit can beat Cincy tonight, the Buccos, fresh off a Royals sweep, would be in 1st place!
    It's not looking good... Then again, neither has this season.