Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    Pirates win! Sad that they've slipped out of the Wild Card spots, but there's plenty of time (and they play the teams they need to beat over the next few series). Let's go Buccs! Arr!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Oh yeah? You think you've got problems.

Adrian Gonzalez, the former Padres star, is coming to play for Los Angeles.

I read that, tried to go back to sleep like I was having a nightmare.

And I woke up and he was still on their roster.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

JimJamB, take this the right way, but I hate your Brewers. You, you're fine. But the ballclub you support... The s cannot win 100 games this year, but 82 is still in sight (as is a Wild Card spot, or maybe with luck and desire, the Central).

Tigers sweep the White Sox to tie for first place... and then goes into the toilet against the lowly Indians...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

BCJ, dude what's going on with your team?!?!?! If they're not careful they aren't going to make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by reworded JimJamBonds View Post
    BCJ, dude what's going on with your team?!?!?! If they're not careful they aren't going to have a winning record for the first time in 20 years.
    Yes, I agree with that statement. The dreaded 4-3 loss occurred again last night. At home. To the Cubbies. I haven't given up hope, but I am concerned. Arr?

I will just post a few weepi-cons...

What've I asked for the past several years? 81 wins. That's nine more than right now. This year, I get greedy and ask for a playoff spot. I'd still like both, but right now, they just need to wrap up the first.

My Padres swept the World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals!

One fan was so happy he ran across the field during the game - and security couldn't catch him!

He was so fast that we had to cheer him on. The guy took off from the 3rd base side stands and made it to climb over the centerfield wall and land on The Beach.

Rumors were that he was caught and arrested at some point in close proximity to that.

Also, he was a minor - 17 and there at the game with his mom. ???

But if you run on the field at PETCO you're automatically subject to a night in jail and a $1,600 fine.

I think they'll prosecute this kid as if he was an adult.

But these were some great nights at the games!

The Padres could be on fire next season if the momentum we've had in the 2nd half of the season can continue next spring.

Also the 2013 schedule came out. We're hosting the Yankees here and playing the Red Sox in Boston! A busy season.

I'm already planning on going out to Chicago and taking BobaFrett with me to the Padres / Cubs cames the first few days of May next year.

It's going to be fun times!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Running for it Sept 11.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	26621Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stephany and Josh Sept 11.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	26622
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.