Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I found a remnant of this wave and it was Darth Maul, interestingly enough. Aside from the bracelet being sculpted onto his left hand, it's an outstanding figure.

Thanks JabbaJohn. I'll check my PM.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Just got back from a Wal-Mart in Vegas and they had a box of these guys on the shelf. I also saw a few boxes of the figures and the vehicles sitting on a cart ready to put out. The boxes all say 'not till Jan 30th', but with the new ruling sent down, it's open season. Looks like it will be hitting hard with all of the boxes they had stacked up, hope they sell well. I passed, $7.98 for these guys seems a bit steep.

The steep price has been my decision maker lately, too. But here, they start around $8.99 or higher, so a being buck less would look better to me.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

This thread doesn't belong in the Movie Heroes section - this wave is still part of the Vintage Collection, and should be moved back to that section.

Quote Originally Posted by seclorus View Post
    Just got back from a Wal-Mart in Vegas and they had a box of these guys on the shelf. I also saw a few boxes of the figures and the vehicles sitting on a cart ready to put out. The boxes all say 'not till Jan 30th', but with the new ruling sent down, it's open season. Looks like it will be hitting hard with all of the boxes they had stacked up, hope they sell well. I passed, $7.98 for these guys seems a bit steep.
    I meant the Heroes line, not the new vintage line. I was at a couple other Wallys today and they had nothing, but the one had a box of figs out and many others waiting.

I ordered the first wave from an e-tailer since my luck at finding waves at retail is pretty horrible. While I didn't really need/want the repacked Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, the rest of this wave looks pretty good.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

ToysRUs.com has TPM wave up for sale(minus Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan). Its listed as in stock. They are $9.99, which sucks, but if you order over $75, the shipping is free. They also had some other TPM items for pre-order as well. I ordered one of each, just in case I can't find them at retail.

Thanks Snowtrooper.

I just ordered all I plan on needing and unless there are Transformers shipping, or the Mandalorian transport, I can stay home and not go chasing figures every morning.

I don't want Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan as I'm buying for my dioramas.

I ordered:

2 Queens
    3 Qudrinaros
    2 Dofines
    5 Naboo Guards (the max they allow - which I will distribute amongst the bunch of Naboo guards I already have so they won't look like clones).

I think that was all I needed.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    ToysRUs.com has TPM wave up for sale(minus Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan). Its listed as in stock. They are $9.99, which sucks, but if you order over $75, the shipping is free. They also had some other TPM items for pre-order as well. I ordered one of each, just in case I can't find them at retail.
    The selection they have is also missing Ratts Tyerell and Pit Droid.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**