Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    The selection they have is also missing Ratts Tyerell and Pit Droid.

Yeah, I forgot that he was in the wave as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Yeah, I forgot that he was in the wave as well.
    I considered getting those from TRU, but decided against it since I do really want him and it's unlikely that I will find him in the wild as cases are not pack one-per...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Battle Droid

Hey,

Could someone tell me if the battle droid in this wave is new or a repaint???
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    Hey,

Could someone tell me if the battle droid in this wave is new or a repaint???
    It's a completely new sculpt. It folds up in a similar way to the figure from the Geonosis Arena Showdown sets and most recent Saga Legends release, but it's shorter, more accurate, and doesn't have quite the same range of motion from its ball joints. The only negative is that it wasn't designed to hold the blaster with two hands; it can kind of be fudged, but it's not great in that regard. Otherwise, it's a great figure.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Shoot! So the only figure to skip might be Qui Gon and Obi in this wave huh??? My wife just got me most of the wave but I told her to pass on the battle droid and the two jedi. Oh well it is still early.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

I saw the Anakin and was rather unimpressed. I don't like painted heads. Sidious also looked a little funny, with the full-on McDiarmid head.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Marble View Post
    Shoot! So the only figure to skip might be Qui Gon and Obi in this wave huh??? My wife just got me most of the wave but I told her to pass on the battle droid and the two jedi. Oh well it is still early.
    Yup, if you're just looking for newness then Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are the ones to skip. (I still got them to keep on the cards.) The Walmart on 104th and Grant got in multiples of this wave, including several battle droids, so I don't think you'll have a problem finding them.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I saw the Anakin and was rather unimpressed. I don't like painted heads. Sidious also looked a little funny, with the full-on McDiarmid head.
    Anakin's head isn't painted, so I'm not sure what the issue is.

And I asked on the news article where you commented, but what's wrong with Sidious' head looking like that?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Hmm. The one I saw looked painted, but it could've been overspill from the hair that looked crappy, I guess.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yes. I ordered multiples of the ones I needed, but I too don't think I got Ratts Tyrell.

Toys R Us wasn't offering him before.

Grumble. I have other things to do besides hunt in the mornings. And I want 3 Ratts for dioramas. He's one-per-case as it's a full 12 figure case assortment, with one of each I think.

That's probably good but will make army building the Naboo Guards difficult for everyone. That's why I jumped on 5 in my order.

Meanwhile, though carded collectors will want the Jedi and Maul, most of us loose-collectors are SICK of them! There are so many of these characters available.

Hopefully, Ratts will go up online.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

So, I recently saw some loose and carded pics of this wave around the internet and what I really want to know is… WHY DID THEY PUT THAT AWFUL RAINBOW STRIPE ON THE NABOO TROOPER'S HEAD?!?!?! He looked like a great figure and one I was really excited about but those three stripes on his helmet look absolutely terrible. I know the effect they are trying to replicate (as cheeply as possible it would seem) but surely, straight silver would have been better, no? Not sure if I want to army build this guy anymore.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.