Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Embarrassing loss by the Buckeyes... How do you lose a 13 point lead?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

By playing only ONE half of decent basketball. Can't blame foul trouble for all that; Kansas just made better halftime adjustments (and more shots, too).

Well, my Final Four was 3/4 right (Mizzou; gone early), and my title game is correct. If UK (or is it KU? ) wins their 8th Nat'l Title, I'll have had my most sucessful bracket ever (but not entered in any contests).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Well, I guess the men's tourney was great. Go, teams that won.

For the women's, a 40-0 Baylor squad? That's impressive. And Griner says she's coming back for her senior year.

Hey! The Clippers won a playoff series. Let me repeat that: the Los Angeles Clippers NBA basketball franchise had the necessary wins in a best-of-seven playoff series. For reals. It's their second-ever playoff series win in LA, aaaaand they won game 7 on the road. I'd want to see a Staples Center Western Conference Final, with the Clip Joint heading to the Finals (then, they can have tangible proof hanging in the rafters that they actually play in that building). Maybe they can play the Pacers or 76ers...

So, down to almost the final four NBA teams...

The NBA's/TV's pick: OKC vs. MIA
    The fan's pick: OKC vs. BOS
    The NBA's nightmare: SA vs. PHI
    The old folks' pick: SA vs. BOS
    The WhoCares? pick: SA or OKC vs. BOS or MIA or PHI

Oh, and the WNBA has started again.

Quote Originally Posted by someone View Post
    So, down to almost the final four NBA teams...

The NBA's/TV's pick: OKC vs. MIA
    The fan's pick: OKC vs. BOS
    The NBA's nightmare: SA vs. PHI
    The old folks' pick: SA vs. BOS
    The WhoCares? pick: SA or OKC vs. BOS or MIA or PHI

Oh, and the WNBA has started again.
    So, apparently teevee and The Association get their desires. I hope the Thunder sweeps. :yawn:

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I hope the Thunder sweeps.
    Well said, sir!

¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Annnnd.... the Heat win. Thankfully we can now go back to our regularly scheduled programs...
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I was glad I was on a boat for this series; I could easily ignore it. :yawn:

... and after that year, too. :babump:

So, with March Madness a month or so away, any thoughts to share on college hoops? Since pro b-ball gets as much interest as a made free throw by Dwight Howard, these days.