Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    This year was tragic to my pools. 2 out of 4 final four gone... Big ten final four chance ruined... Thank goodness baseball starts tomorrow.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I was way, WAY up in the rafters of Staples Center (I could see the top level above the scoreboard). Saw a furious 2nd-half comeback fall just short. My bracket is done, as I only have Syracuse left, and I had them losing to Kansas anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-30-13q.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	27281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-30-13k1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	27280  
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Well, at least Pitt and Ohio St. can say they lost to the team (Wichita St.) that lost to the eventual tourney winner (Louisville).

Those are great pics!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Well, I guess that NOW Lakers fans might just have to give up their claim of the NBA title this season. I hate to see anybody hurt, especially leg injuries.