Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    This year was tragic to my pools. 2 out of 4 final four gone... Big ten final four chance ruined... Thank goodness baseball starts tomorrow.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I was way, WAY up in the rafters of Staples Center (I could see the top level above the scoreboard). Saw a furious 2nd-half comeback fall just short. My bracket is done, as I only have Syracuse left, and I had them losing to Kansas anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-30-13q.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	27281   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-30-13k1.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	27280  
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Well, at least Pitt and Ohio St. can say they lost to the team (Wichita St.) that lost to the eventual tourney winner (Louisville).
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Those are great pics!
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Well, I guess that NOW Lakers fans might just have to give up their claim of the NBA title this season. I hate to see anybody hurt, especially leg injuries.

I know the NBA has very little pull here on SSG, but when one of the all-star squads scores 173 points... and still loses by 23 there should be SOME notice, right? De-fense! De-fense! De-parted the arena.

The slam dunk contest this year was good for a change, too.

If you had 368.5 and the under in yesterday's all star "game"....you lose!

If they win this week, the GS Warriors could overtake the '95-'96 Bulls for all-time wins in a season with 73. Wow.

Oh, and Kobe Bryant's last game is tonight. But Utah needs to win to have a chance at the playoffs, so I don't expect an easy game for LA to send him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Oh, and Kobe Bryant's last game is tonight. But Utah needs to win to have a chance at the playoffs, so I don't expect an easy game for LA to send him out.
    Well, he had quite a final performance.